#1 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

So I bought a new SD card for my phone. I have it rooted and I'm not very knowledgeable about all this stuff. I barely got the phone rooted and I have run several different Roms. I copied the content of my sd card to my desktop and removed it from my phone, I then put the new sd card in my phone. It booted up with safestrap disabled (which is fine, I thought it would be back when I copied the contents) but on my stock slot motorola services constantly force closes. It won't allow me to copy anything to my sd card. I then put in my old sd card to see if safestrap would work right. It was still disabled and now all my Rom slots are empty. Can someone give me a guide for idiots trying to do this? (Change sd cards) Also if anyone can help me get my slots back to normal that would be great.

I don't know if I did a step wrong in the rooting but from the first time it booted after the 2nd OTA update (before this new update came out) motorola services always force closed. (Edit: Found the post that covers this now)

Do I need to reroot my phone to get everything working right again?

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

When you plug your razr into a computer, both the internal and external SD storages mount. Are you sure you copied the stuff fro the proper SD to your computer? Not trying to make you feel stupid or anything, this is just a weird issue you've got so I want to cover all bases.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 oneillperson

oneillperson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

On my Razr HD, Motorola Services began crashing right after I rooted. I could only fix it by performing a complete factory reset. But I'm not sure about your SD / Safestrap problem...

#4 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

I just decided to start fresh instead of going through the trouble of figuring this stuff out. Thanks anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users