26 replies to this topic

#1 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC
  • Current Device(s):Moto X, Asus Infinity TF700T

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Flashable Jelly Bean Lockscreen with sound toggle and Reboot option in power menu for Stock Based Odex and Deodex Base Roms

Hello everyone I've been a member of this forum for a while I don't post much because I like to search, read, and figure stuff out on my own. But I have learnt so much from this forum so I just want to start out saying thank you to all the staff and devs :) I hope y'all enjoy it!

I've been working on this lockscreen for a while steadily tweeking it, this was a first time at a major xml edit and I learned a lot and failed a lot lol. But I finally got it to a point that I like, basically it is the aosp Jelly Bean lockscreen with the unlock circle moved up a tad bit so it doesn't cover up the verizon carrier label. I also added in the motorola sound toggle from the stock lockscreen. I have also set the haptic feedback on unlock to 0 I can't stand when it vibrates when I unlock my phone.

I want to thank djmcnz for this guide to add the reboot option

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Disclaimer you are responsible for the stuff you do to your phone, I take no responsibility if you break it!

Installation:
Boot into Safestrap (v3.11 that's what I'm on will probably work on older versions)
You need to be on a stock based rom in a Rom Slot
Install Zip
Wipe cache/dalvik cache
Reboot
Enjoy!

Downloads:
Stock .16 Odex & Deodex Jelly Bean lockscreen only

Stock .16 Odex Jelly Bean lockscreen and Reboot in power menu

Stock .16 Deodex Jelly Bean lockscreen and Reboot in power menu

Back to Stock Undo zips:
Stock .16 Odex Back to Stock Lockscreen/Undo

Stock .16 Deodex Back to Stock Lockscreen/Undo

Attached Files

• cvhovey, mattlgroff, fatmando2 and 2 others like this

#2 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

Odex version didn't work for me on stock OTA JB. Nothing changed after flashing the zip.

Thanks and I look forward to get work.

#3 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Odex version didn't work for me on stock OTA JB. Nothing changed after flashing the zip.

Thanks and I look forward to get work.

Which one did you flash, just the lockscreen or the lockscreen and reboot option?

#4 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

Which one did you flash, just the lockscreen or the lockscreen and reboot option?

File name Stock .16 Odex JB Lockscreen and Reboot.zip

I am on OTA .16 so it's odex right?

#5 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

File name Stock .16 Odex JB Lockscreen and Reboot.zip

I am on OTA .16 so it's odex right?

Have you installed safestrap? You need to have a stock based rom installed in a rom-slot, this isn't designed for the stock slot or stock recovery.

#6 shobon

shobon

• Developer
  • 89 posts
  • Twitter:shobon

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

I love this! Running great. Would you have a problem if I baked this into my rom (obviously giving you credit, of course)?

#7 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

Have you installed safestrap? You need to have a stock based rom installed in a rom-slot, this isn't designed for the stock slot.

I see, that must be the reason. The battery mod worked so I thought this should too. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks again.

#8 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

I love this! Running great. Would you have a problem if I baked this into my rom (obviously giving you credit, of course)?

Nah man go for it, you have my permission :)
  • shobon, wabmorgan and fatmando2 like this

#9 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

I see, that must be the reason. The battery mod worked so I thought this should too. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks again.

If you flashed my battery mod this should definitely work for you. Are you on a stock rom in a rom slot, or did you flash it on the stock side?

#10 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

If you flashed my battery mod this should definitely work for you. Are you on a stock rom in a rom slot, or did you flash it on the stock side?

Flashed it on stock side. But it was the other battery from that thread with % on it. That one was built based on yours I would think the structure is same.

#11 runner1717

runner1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Lockscreen/Reboot installed fine on odexed 16 using SS.

I assume that we can't add shortcuts or change the buttons on the lockscreen? Correct?

I like the functions on the stock lockscreen (text/phone/camera) but would like the power boot menu. Anyway to add JUST the power boot menu?

Outstanding work as usual.! Thanks!

Mike

#12 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Flashed it on stock side. But it was the other battery from that thread with % on it. That one was built based on yours I would think the structure is same.

Ah okay yea stock side flash isn't fully working yet that I know of sorry. You could be brave and try to either push them by adb or using a root explorer but I don't support that.

#13 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Lockscreen/Reboot installed fine on odexed 16 using SS.

I assume that we can't add shortcuts or change the buttons on the lockscreen? Correct?

I like the functions on the stock lockscreen (text/phone/camera) but would like the power boot menu. Anyway to add JUST the power boot menu?

Outstanding work as usual.! Thanks!

Mike

Yea the buttons can't be changed I tried to change them about a month ago but never could get it to work so I settled with the stock buttons for now. I will probably look into it more when school settles down.

#14 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

Ah okay yea stock side flash isn't fully working yet that I know of sorry. You could be brave and try to either push them by adb or using a root explorer but I don't support that.

Thanks. Is there a SS flashable odex stock .16 available somewhere? I only found deodex version so far.

#15 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Thanks. Is there a SS flashable odex stock .16 available somewhere? I only found deodex version so far.

None that I know of. I personally don't flash on the stock side because of the risk you run of bricking, when on a rom slot it never really matters because you can always boot back to stock side as a fail safe!

#16 runner1717

runner1717

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Power reboot menu only? Please?????

Mike

#17 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

None that I know of. I personally don't flash on the stock side because of the risk you run of bricking, when on a rom slot it never really matters because you can always boot back to stock side as a fail safe!

Is there a way to install odex .16 stock on a rom slot? I only found deodex stock but that battery mod with % is only for odex. If not then I guess only option is to install stock deodex and use your original battery mod.

#18 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Power reboot menu only? Please?????

Mike

Yea I will try to work on that later I need to study a little bit for my business law test I have tomorrow.

#19 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Is there a way to install odex .16 stock on a rom slot? I only found deodex stock but that battery mod with % is only for odex. If not then I guess only option is to install stock deodex and use your original battery mod.

I have a stock side test zip I will private message you the link, I can't make any promises that it will work.

#20 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

I flashed this on my odex .16 slot and it works great in combination with your 1% battery mod and toggles. Thx!

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users