IllusionNova

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hi everyone today I rooted my droid razr, it was my first time rooting a phone. I was wondering how i could make my phone data safe in case i mess up anything. Also can tell me how i can change my theme on my phone and how to install them. im trying to find a them involving space, but i cannot find any ;/ any help mates? thanks!

#2 finka

finka

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Thanks

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hi everyone today I rooted my droid razr, it was my first time rooting a phone. I was wondering how i could make my phone data safe in case i mess up anything. Also can tell me how i can change my theme on my phone and how to install them. im trying to find a them involving space, but i cannot find any ;/ any help mates? thanks!

If you want to get everything on your phone backed up, you need to install Safestrap Recovery, there is a thread for it here at the site. When you get Recovery setup, you'll see how to easily backup everything on your phone.

As far as Themes, installing them depends on how you want to do it really. If you want to install a custom ROM (custom android software) look for ROMs that have the "Theme Chooser" with it. Themes for the Theme Chooser can easily be found in the Play Store and there are a lot for free.

The other way if you don't feel comfortable flashing custom software on your phone, is to download a "home replacement" app from the Play Store like "Apex Launcher" or "Nova Launcher." After you install this app, it will completely change the way your homescreens look and you can finally change many aspects of your homescreen.

Apex Launcher and Nova Launcher are just one of the many apps in the Play Store that can change the entire look and feel of your phone. Then all you do is simply go back to the Play Store, and search for Apex Theme, or Nova Theme, there are TONS to choose from and the possibilities are endless.

Enjoy your rooted phone and if you ever need help, please don't hesitate to come here and post about your issue. There are so many knowledgeable people here that are just waiting to help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users