• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

I get that message when I go to my apps in market. I've have search for solutions on the web and try to fix with ti backup and also did a factory reset. Paid apps show after factory reset and when I go to download new ones it comes right back afterwards. Does anyone know why this happens. I have asked other people i know that have android phones and there apps are there. Yes he had the new play store market. I'm running stock rooted.
  • larrygeary likes this

#2 N8_:)

N8_:)

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

could try market fix app from market. I had same issue and that fixed but when I restored my information from titanium backup it messed it up again. I am not sure what causes it but I think titanium backup may break the market link for some apps and cause the issue. You can allways go and push apps to your phone from any pc with andoroid market as well. Hope this heps. I am currently working on flashing back to stock and possibly rerooting and then creating a master backup and going from there.

#3 N8_:)

N8_:)

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

I tried it again and it works for me. may have to use anvanced and manually remove your systmem apps and then close market download a free app close again and then try it. Worked great for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apps, my apps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users