SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

Well howdy internets,

I'm typing this up today to ensure that y'all stay informed as to the goins-on around these parts...

Firstliest, we had two new exclusive ROMs released recently, Gummy (Kejar31) and Tranquil Ice (P3Droid). I highly suggest you check both of them out, they both have unique features that really make them shine. This is your donation dollars at work guys, I can't speak for anyone else but I am proud to be part of a community that incubates development like this (even if it is for slightly selfish reasons, but no one has to know that part). Both are still in Alpha/Beta, so any feedback you guys have is greatly appreciated by the devs. If you really want to help, download LogCat from the market and send them your logs to help with errors and issues.

Also, Skiwong20 ported MIUI over to our beloved Spyder so make sure to thank him for that! A ton of awesome stuff to look forward to on that end.

For all of us shallow people, some really awesome themes came out recently. A couple themers (namely 24v, mudthestud, and wulf) have been working themelves ragged to ensure we are all puking rainbows for many months to come.

For a comprehensive list of ROMs and Themes click their respective links below:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Second, we have been experiencing an influx of members posting threads in the 'Site News' forum, which we don't allow. Any thread in the news section is automatically featured on our Portal (Homepage), like what you are reading now. We enabled the permissions so members could reply to news posts, which is why the ability is there to begin with. If you have a story that you would like to be in the news section, please contact one of the Admins or Moderators and they will either give you permission to post it or (if they're greedy :P) post it themselves, or if it's pictures of kittens or some similar nonsense give you a slight spanking with the banhammer and send you about your business.

Lastly, we are still looking for interested GSM developers to give a shiny new Razr to! If you know anyone, or want to spam XDA or twitter go right ahead (but don't tell them we sent you. No one likes a stooley). Be sure to stay tuned for developments as they come.

That's all for now, but be sure to stay tuned; we have some pretty exciting changes to announce very soon.

tl;dr - Shot my mouth off about some recent events because I can, being part of the cool kids club. :P

Take care all!
(PS - Please disregard the 'z' at the end of my new handle, David added it to make me look like a tool.)
  • Thach likes this

:-D :-D

#2 spryte

spryte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

As you now, I would like to propose Quarx and Epsylon3 for a GSM giveaway, they are the two devs who applied for the giveaway... They have done amazing work on the Defy and only because of them we have fully functional CM7/CM9/MIUI roms for the Defy...

#3 skalman01

skalman01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

I agree with previous speaker epsylon and quarxs is outstanding developers and has done much toDefy users so we now have both CM7 andCM9 works almost flawlessly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users