27 replies to this topic

#21 mudthestud23

mudthestud23

made of water, dirt, rocks.

• Superuser
  • 511 posts
  • Twitter:@mudthestud23
  • Google+:mudthestud23@gmail.com
  • LocationMinnesota where its really cold!
  • Current Device(s):droid razr hd maxx, droid razr 4, droid razr maxx

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

I am drinking too and I am lost

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

i wish i was old enough to drink.;p
mud.png

#22 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

If I am currently using the Epic Blue theme, & install your Blue Lust theme; & afterwards I decide to try another theme after BL (or re-flash Epic Blue), will I need to do anything besides wiping the dalvik cache & flash another theme?

Diff question: since my prev post I've installed the earlier version of your BL theme, now that you've updated the BL theme to include other features in the theme i.e. mail, can I just flash the latest version of the .zip file on top of the current one w/out any wiping?

Yet another question: If I did a complete Nandroid backup of my Razr _after_ installing the Eclipse 1.3 rom, but before I flashed any Eclipse 1.3 themes; can I just boot into recovery, & restore that nand backup to bring my device back to the original Eclipse theme - or would I have to do any wipe of any cache before restoring that nand backup?

Hope this is clearer, sorry if prev post wasn't clear enough - seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#23 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

Installing a theme will just write over what you have. So updating themes on the same ROM is ok. If you have a problem most likely it will be some of the old theme leaking though, this happens when the first theme had something themed the second one doesn't.

Yes restoring the backup will get you back to the regular eclipse theme, or I can have you an update zip file tonight that will do it so you won't have to wipe. Just key me know what them your on so I can make sure I get everything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#24 wallratt

wallratt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

Great theme.. Rockin this now......looks great and no problems! Thanks for the great work

#25 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

@Muteki,

I have mopar's Epic Blue now, & I'd like to ask, if I want to put on Blue Lust, but later want to try a diff theme after Blue Lust, does it just require booting into recovery, wiping dalvik & installing a diff theme's zip
fm sdcard?

What about restoring a Nandroid backup that I did after installing Eclipse, but before I installed any theme; can I do that to "change back" to OG Eclipse theme, or would any wiping be needed first?

tia, seeker

Yes you have to boot into recoery and do all the wiping dalvik. Yes put the file on your sd card. If epic blue changed any thing i did not that will stay the same. Hope that helps.

Posted Image

#26 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Thanks all that support me. I am just a noob doing Blue lol.

Posted Image

#27 wallratt

wallratt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Well your doing an awesome job..as stated above,i really like what you've done so far..keep it coming.

#28 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Cant forget this theme people. Its a winner lol

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users