#1 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

Hello please help.. I rooted my phone about a year ago with the utility (Motorola Razr ICS Root Exploit windows version by Dan Rosenberg (&djrbliss)..never had a problem since till that darn update kept popping up from verizon to update to that 98.72.16.en.us...so i tried to unroot it to finally get this update to stop draining my battery and bugging me.. I had a number of updates i tried.
I tried Matt
what i had before it went blank and stuck on fastboot battery low unable to program was this:

build number 6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31
build thur june 14 2012
6.16.211.xt912

I tried Dark Knight's 1.42 Droid Razr utility.. option 1 to restore to 6.12.173
that did not work still had the error halfway with green android loading in update..and option 3 unroot

still no luck i find out there is a 1.81 , i tried option 1 and then i believe it bricked.
I think this is because i had it GIngerbread rooted instead of Jellybean rooted?

So I tried the Xt912UnbrickJellybean and DROID-RZR UTILITY Jellybean xt912 WinMacLin.zip
none of these will now work but they do attempt to flash the device but i am stuck on Fastboot with battery low and cannot program. I odered one of those adapters from black hat express delivery so i will have battery power to try the unbrickjellybeanxt912 and jellybean xt912 winmaclin.zip hoping one of those would work.

The store was not helpful at all, i thought i would tell them the truth instead of it was destroyed or something.. maybe give me a refurbished phone for 100 dollars. bastards.. they will not help at all.

#2 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hello please help.. I rooted my phone about a year ago with the utility (Motorola Razr ICS Root Exploit windows version by Dan Rosenberg (&djrbliss)..never had a problem since till that darn update kept popping up from verizon to update to that 98.72.16.en.us...so i tried to unroot it to finally get this update to stop draining my battery and bugging me.. I had a number of updates i tried.
I tried Matt
what i had before it went blank and stuck on fastboot battery low unable to program was this:

build number 6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31
build thur june 14 2012
6.16.211.xt912

I tried Dark Knight's 1.42 Droid Razr utility.. option 1 to restore to 6.12.173
that did not work still had the error halfway with green android loading in update..and option 3 unroot

still no luck i find out there is a 1.81 , i tried option 1 and then i believe it bricked.
I think this is because i had it GIngerbread rooted instead of Jellybean rooted?

So I tried the Xt912UnbrickJellybean and DROID-RZR UTILITY Jellybean xt912 WinMacLin.zip
none of these will now work but they do attempt to flash the device but i am stuck on Fastboot with battery low and cannot program. I odered one of those adapters from black hat express delivery so i will have battery power to try the unbrickjellybeanxt912 and jellybean xt912 winmaclin.zip hoping one of those would work.

The store was not helpful at all, i thought i would tell them the truth instead of it was destroyed or something.. maybe give me a refurbished phone for 100 dollars. bastards.. they will not help at all.

I can't elaborate much on this since I'm mobile right now but I'm sure someone will. However, once you're on .211 ICS, there's no going back to .173 GB or .181 GB. You need to use Matt's 1.82 utility to fastboot back to .211 and then you'll be fine. Once you get your adapter of course.

Or use his Jellybean utility to go to .16 JB. you can only go forward. Not backward.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • Wolfcarnage likes this

#3 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

Once you have battery again use

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Wolfcarnage likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#4 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Thanks BigDaddy for the info downloading that now 1.82 and thanks Memnoch73 for the link.. i have that one already that is the DROID-RZR UTILITY Jellybean xt912 WinMacLin.zip that is 1.81, since i am basically in the waiting game till i get that adapter.. do you think i need 1.81 or 1.82 or both?

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

Thanks BigDaddy for the info downloading that now 1.82 and thanks Memnoch73 for the link.. i have that one already that is the DROID-RZR UTILITY Jellybean xt912 WinMacLin.zip that is 1.81, since i am basically in the waiting game till i get that adapter.. do you think i need 1.81 or 1.82 or both?

1.82 for ICS. Or Jellybean are your only options. Up to you though but remember if you go to JB you can't go back to ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Wolfcarnage likes this

#6 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Well i am not sure if Jellybean would be any better than ICS, i know before ICS my battery charged faster..and it was fast.. but i did not have enough tech jumbo info to understand the rsd lite and how to do all of that.. if i get this all fixed that would be something cool to learn... But I hate ICS, so maybe i should just go with Jellybean?

#7 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

ok so

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

's link is for 1.81 if i want to keep Ice Cream Sandwich once i can program in fastboot again, and your saying Hicks if i use 1.82 it will update to Jelly Bean once i can program.. thanks both for your advice and i will let you know once i get this adapter if it really works as the wonders as they say i ordered it express last night but not sure what state it is coming from or country.. so i hope to get it today.. and get my phone in action.. thank goodness for Dark Knight Matt' Utilities :)

#8 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

My link is for the newest Utility with JB.
  • Wolfcarnage likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#9 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

ok thanks now i understand :) Wish there was a way to go back before JB before Ice Cream to the time the phone was working smoothly and efficiently :)

#10 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

ok thanks now i understand :) Wish there was a way to go back before JB before Ice Cream to the time the phone was working smoothly and efficiently :)

I wish I had a million dollars. Neither of our options are gonna happen. :P
  • livinginkaos and Wolfcarnage like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#11 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

THE CORD WORKED :)
i am so used to things not working..
Dark Knight's Droid RAZR Utility 1.82 option 1 did a ICS restock fastboot..worked perfectly thanks BigDaddyHicks!
then i did Dark Knights Droid RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean and rebooted and did radio files.. and works perfect :) thanks Memnoch73!
Dark Knight Matt..L Groff you have my donation :)
Now i would like to understand some of the other files on there i am a lil afraid to mess with it though.. but
#3 root exploit with jelly bean xt912 is now ok to do and what is Safestrap 3 and bootstrap etc . i noticed only safestrap in the xt912 jellybean but not bootstrap.
thanks again if you can help direct me in right place to answer these other questions again THANKSSSS

#12 bullhead

bullhead

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNWMO
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

I think it has its own section. But does what it says 3 runs root exploit to root phone & 4 installs hashcode's safestrap gods luck.

#13 Wolfcarnage

Wolfcarnage

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Again I want to thank you for Dark Knights wonderful work.. My time is limited lately but with the step by step tuts it works A+ ok and my phone was saved!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users