Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Lol..I guess the update is out everywhere? Not sure but if you want it check your about phone > system update ..got mine but waiting to get my root keeper. Or may just take it and hit the utility root...

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

#122 skategeezer

skategeezer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm getting crap for data...173 radios and all the other leaks before 181 were much more stable....just an fyi for those of you taking the OTA. I was in the soak and I've had the 181 for a week or so now. Data drops are really bad for me on 181.

My data seems faster. You are what area?

#123 Groundhound

Groundhound

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Go ahead and take the 181 update, it's still rootable and flashable, and all that. The usual still applies, must be clean 173 system. Voodoo rootkeepper works, CWM won't stop update--but will be erased. Official ICS update will probably lock down our Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I didn't lose CWM. I protected root with Voodoo Rootkeeper and unfroze bloatware before the update, but that was it - I didn't delete any root related apps and the update didn't delete anything either AFAIK.

#124 aceunderfire

aceunderfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Whats your twitter handle?
Follow the site @DroidRzr

Oh and follow me @cassdroid

I agree I left everything as is and just unfroze everything secured root with voodoo and took the update. When it was done I gor root back and reinstalled safestrap and I'm running eclipse again with new kernel and cdma radio

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

#125 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

Time to change the title to Official cause the MD5 is the same 6FBBEAF5B3CA0111D2FFC5033F3E735D for

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and the .181 OTA pulling now.
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users