Android Is A Nazi!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

So I am themeing away and in my mail.apk I see this android doing the unthinkable or he is clearly looking for Kyle. I am not sure you tell me. lol

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

Rofl! I've never even thought of it that way... I don't think I can look at little Andy the same anymore. :lol:

#3 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Andy ist der Fuhrer?

#4 tyrthas

tyrthas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

I took some German in High School. I used to be able to carry on full conversations all day long, but it's been so long I forgot most of it. I still sing some songs in German while I work. I blame Mr. Plowick and the catchy singing of old German boy bands...

#5 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Rammstein is about as close as I get to any kind of German music. Not a very big German population here in Miami. LOL!!

#6 tyrthas

tyrthas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Man, some of their songs were amazing! They were even better if you could translate. :P

I can't remember the song now.. but they had one that got huge in my school. Until I translated for someone and everyone realized it had to do with something they weren't comfortable with. lol!
If I can find my old CD's we got in my german class I will point you in a direction for some nifty stuff.

#7 raijin32

raijin32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

I know Du Hast was the song that broke out here in the States but they have lots of others that are just as good that never got much airplay. Their live shows are out of hand,

Miami suuuuuucks for any quality music. All anyone listens to down here is Reggeton, Pitbull, Lady CaCa....just crap.

#8 tyrthas

tyrthas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

Du Hast was another one people got the translation wrong with a lot haha! But, it was a great song!
I love their live shows! I've watched the videos but will never get to see it in person...

Haha! I remember listening to Pitbull's first album, it's a bit different than all this new stuff.

I'm going to jump over and pm you so we don't destroy Nazi Android with Pitbull and Lady whatever.. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users