Pac Rom For Bionic

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

Posted ImageHello people lately I have been a day late and a dollar short. I started My new job for the city. So I have not been able to keep up with the latest trends. So I apologize For posts that have already been posted. Meaning Dup Rom posts.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

But have you tried this Rom?Posted Image

#2 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Here is todays update.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 KingDufus

KingDufus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBeantown
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic HW B

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

Love this ROM, It's cool that you can specify different screen resolutions on a per-app basis.
I'm having a problem though...my Bionic's screen shifts, jitters and flashes colors randomly. I'm playing around with the Hybrid features to see if any settings help.

#4 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

Love this ROM, It's cool that you can specify different screen resolutions on a per-app basis.
I'm having a problem though...my Bionic's screen shifts, jitters and flashes colors randomly. I'm playing around with the Hybrid features to see if any settings help.

Have you flashed the update from yesterday? And if so. give your device a couple of hours to adjust to the rom. There is a lot going on in the back round.@ this point my device seems very stable w/ no jittery screen. In essence give the rom time to adjust. Good luck :)

#5 z96Cobra

z96Cobra

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

There's an app on xda called Xposed that will let you do the "per app dpi" changes. There are other "modules" that you can add too.

#6 KingDufus

KingDufus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBeantown
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic HW B

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

Have you flashed the update from yesterday? And if so. give your device a couple of hours to adjust to the rom. There is a lot going on in the back round.@ this point my device seems very stable w/ no jittery screen. In essence give the rom time to adjust. Good luck :)

Thanks! The version that's giving me problems is yesterday's build. I've isolated it to being a screen rotation bug. When auto-rotate is on, and the screen rotates, the flashing starts and is only fixed with a reboot. I've turned auto-rotate off, and only selected 0 degrees in the Rotation Modes dialog and this seems to avoid the problem.

#7 bigred8380

bigred8380

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I have been using this ROM as a DD for a few weeks now. Absolutely love it!!

Two issues I'm having...the my verizon app needs 2-3 attempts to launch properly and verizons NFL mobile doesn't work at all.

The other is, even after weeks of soaking in and wiping cache cache/delvic, I'm getting quite a few black screens when the phone decides to randomly reboot?! Requires a batt pull every time. Some days I need non, but others days I require 2-3 batt pulls.

Still, with the amazing JB extras that come with this ROM, I have been able to get past these inconveniences. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Would love this ROM to be even better. :-)
Motorola Droid Bionic: 246 thx to HoB! Eclipse v1.3

#8 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

I have been using this ROM as a DD for a few weeks now. Absolutely love it!!

Two issues I'm having...the my verizon app needs 2-3 attempts to launch properly and verizons NFL mobile doesn't work at all.

The other is, even after weeks of soaking in and wiping cache cache/delvic, I'm getting quite a few black screens when the phone decides to randomly reboot?! Requires a batt pull every time. Some days I need non, but others days I require 2-3 batt pulls.

Still, with the amazing JB extras that come with this ROM, I have been able to get past these inconveniences. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Would love this ROM to be even better. :-)

Just off the cuff. Have you tried fixing permissions.

#9 bigred8380

bigred8380

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

I haven't dabbled in that sir no....what should the settings be? I will certainly give it a go.
Motorola Droid Bionic: 246 thx to HoB! Eclipse v1.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users