Photo
- - - - -

[Utility]Recovery Flasher for Unlocked Bootloader Razr M V6 [1 Click] - {UPDATED 7-11-13} (Latest Recoveries)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Hm, I'm thinking this is incompatible with 4.1.2.  I've got bootloader unlocked, USB debugging enabled, proper drivers installed, everything.  When I select an option in the utility and try to run it, I get a message saying "mount:operation not permitted," and my phone boots to the stock recovery screen.  Rebooting the phone from there works just fine, so I don't have to re-flash, but this tool refuses to work.

Is your phone rooted? The only reason it would be denying you remount options would be if you have no root access.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#62 fluxor2k

fluxor2k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationKnoxville
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

ok when i try to install this myself and i get to the command C:\android-sdk>abd shell su it prompts me with root@mini_scorpion:/ # and the cursor is blinking but im unable to enter ANYTHING.. What am i doing wrong??

#63 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Some people find it only works in two commands. So try

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

THEN

In two separate commands. See if that works.

• Bmplekan likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#64 fluxor2k

fluxor2k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationKnoxville
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

Some people find it only works in two commands. So try

THEN

In two separate commands. See if that works.

Yup that worked. Thank you for posting the commands on how/what your doing. Im pretty new to this and absorbing as much as i can. if you know of any forum posts or links that explain processes like you did in this one id love to read them.

• Bmplekan likes this

#65 Beanerman

Beanerman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Awsome. Great work, learned a lot. Thank you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • tucstwo likes this

#66 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Yup that worked. Thank you for posting the commands on how/what your doing. Im pretty new to this and absorbing as much as i can. if you know of any forum posts or links that explain processes like you did in this one id love to read them.

read through any threads you see labled "How-To" or "Guide". That's how most people learn. Just by reading others guides. Good luck. I've been gettin' busy with Android since at least 2010 and the OG droid. I had the OG Droid, then the Droid X, then Droid Razr, then the Samsung GS3, then the Droid DNA and now back to the Droid Razr HD (plus several Tablets in between). So trust me, this isn't stuff learned over night by ANY means. Just READ READ and READ some more. You can learn something new EVERY day so long as you care and put your mind to it.

• neckchop and shane1 like this

#67 Reaper351c

Reaper351c

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:speeddemon351c
  • LocationMyrtle Beach
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S3 Droid Razr M Galaxy Tab 2 7inch

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

Will this work on an atrix hd by att that would be awesome if it did let me know if anyone has ever tried it 

#68 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

Awesome tool man.  Thanks for this.

#69 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Will this work on an atrix hd by att that would be awesome if it did let me know if anyone has ever tried it

It would work just fine assuming you replace the recoveries in the zip with Atrix compatible ones. Otherwise, the code and all that is the same.
  • Reaper351c likes this

#70 Reaper351c

Reaper351c

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:speeddemon351c
  • LocationMyrtle Beach
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S3 Droid Razr M Galaxy Tab 2 7inch

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Cool thanks for your quick reply

Sent From My Liquidsmooth Galaxy S3

#71 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

Cool, good luck :)

#72 patlanta

patlanta

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

My xt926 (razr maxx hd) went bad and I now have a RAZR M on the way. Does this phone have only certain versions capable of unlocking the boot loader? Reason I ask is my Maxx came with an updated system file which had patched the boot loader exploit and I was stuck locked.

Just wondering if I might run into that with the M?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#73 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

My xt926 (razr maxx hd) went bad and I now have a RAZR M on the way. Does this phone have only certain versions capable of unlocking the boot loader? Reason I ask is my Maxx came with an updated system file which had patched the boot loader exploit and I was stuck locked.

Just wondering if I might run into that with the M?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, you'll probably run into the same thing.  Both phones were updated at about the same time.  However, you can still root with Motochopper 1.3.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#74 Ethan82691

Ethan82691

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Google+:blindside7x@gmail.com
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

I am running 98.16.3 stock.. will this tool work and allow me to unlock bootloader to install custom roms?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ethan82691

#75 Ethan82691

Ethan82691

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I did this on my Razr M and chose to Flash ClockWord Mod recovery, it all passed and said success, However my phone rebooted and went into AP Fastboot mode where it sais "Failed to hab check for recovery:0x56 .. fastboot reason : Boot Failure

Can someone help me?

Ethan82691

#76 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

I am running 98.16.3 stock.. will this tool work and allow me to unlock bootloader to install custom roms?

I did this on my Razr M and chose to Flash ClockWord Mod recovery, it all passed and said success, However my phone rebooted and went into AP Fastboot mode where it sais "Failed to hab check for recovery:0x56 .. fastboot reason : Boot Failure

Can someone help me?

You can't unlock the bootloader or flash a custom recovery on .3.  Besides attempting to unlock and flash the recovery, what other options did you try to run?

#77 Ethan82691

Ethan82691

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Dangit..that sucks. So my only option than is SafeStrap with the 1 rom available? Lol... I tried clock work flash and the other custom recovery flash ... Both failed so I just returned to stock which flashed back successfully . Appreciate your help

Ethan82691

#78 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Dangit..that sucks. So my only option than is SafeStrap with the 1 rom available? Lol... I tried clock work flash and the other custom recovery flash ... Both failed so I just returned to stock which flashed back successfully . Appreciate your help

Yep, unfortunately you're stuck.  Glad to see you recovered it, though.  You can't flash a custom recovery with a locked bootloader.  The old version of Eclipse might work with SS.  As well as Flying Jelly and Dead Calm.  You'll still run into issues with the kernels, stuff like the camera not working, weak WiFi, etc.

#79 Ethan82691

Ethan82691

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Yep, unfortunately you're stuck. Glad to see you recovered it, though. You can't flash a custom recovery with a locked bootloader. The old version of Eclipse might work with SS. As well as Flying Jelly and Dead Calm. You'll still run into issues with the kernels, stuff like the camera not working, weak WiFi, etc.

That Is what I experienced with the SafeStrap rom in the roms list. Camera wouldn't work... maybe I will try and flash one of the other ones and see if I can get the camera working. Thanks again , guess I better start liking stock huh

Ethan82691

#80 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

That Is what I experienced with the SafeStrap rom in the roms list. Camera wouldn't work... maybe I will try and flash one of the other ones and see if I can get the camera working. Thanks again , guess I better start liking stock huh

When I was running CM10 with SS, I always had the camera issues and weak WiFi.  If I needed the camera or WiFi, I would just boot on the stock side.  Take a look at Xposed Framework.  It can be used to theme and tweak the stock ROM.  You can also allow Init.d support on your stock ROM so that you can start adding tweaks if you would like. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users