• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Quite simply, trying to find a working link to the Cheesecake APK, the thread started by 0verlord at xda-developers has a broken link. Thanks all.

#2 T3hD0gg

T3hD0gg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

Link Removed

Link Removed

I apologize for removing the links but we are not allowing links to the cheesecake application to be posted on DR. If you have any questions, please contact myself or any other admin/mod. I also have sent you a PM in regards to this.

This was edited by thatch with instructions from me DirtyDroidX. The above statement is true we can speak of cheesecake apk all we want but we do not endorse the use of it or the distribution of it.

#3 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

Sweet, does this work on GB stock only? Or can it be used on ICS .75 leak?
Thank you
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

And here come more bricked phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#5 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

This is the #1 rule of DroidRzr.com No talking about this apk. I'm requesting that you delete this post before a moderator does it for you.

If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#6 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

It is fine to talk about cheesecake all you want but we DO NOT endorse the apk or the distribution of it either. Thank you for understanding.

#7 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

It is fine to talk about cheesecake all you want but we DO NOT endorse the apk or the distribution of it either. Thank you for understanding.

I can assure you that using it will not help you in this situation anyways it will more then likely, do more harm then good.

#8 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

This post was up for a while you know? I just wanted to have it. I have a lot of files that I do not need but I just want. I like having things that most do not. I do not plan on using it on my personal razr. I do not want to brick it. I have soft brick but that was easy fix. I want to learn how to do what everyone else does. As a hobbie. Besides, I like that I can do things that VZW cannot and blow there minds and also tell moto, I see you. Hicks, no worries brother. HInt is why I am not moving from .75 ICS. I waited 2 weeks or so till I knew it was safe and same for the bootstrap and beats app. Witch I can tell now after listening to my phone a lot but also I mainly try to get 320 bit songs.
Thank you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#9 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I thought Moto fixed it so it could not be used?

#10 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

I thought Moto fixed it so it could not be used?

That's how everyone got the .84 and .85 leak lol

#11 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Yeah it terms of "works"... it functions but it can also kick your rear end lol

[ 43V3R IC3'd on .84 ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#12 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

This post was up for a while you know? I just wanted to have it. I have a lot of files that I do not need but I just want. I like having things that most do not. I do not plan on using it on my personal razr. I do not want to brick it. I have soft brick but that was easy fix. I want to learn how to do what everyone else does. As a hobbie. Besides, I like that I can do things that VZW cannot and blow there minds and also tell moto, I see you. Hicks, no worries brother. HInt is why I am not moving from .75 ICS. I waited 2 weeks or so till I knew it was safe and same for the bootstrap and beats app. Witch I can tell now after listening to my phone a lot but also I mainly try to get 320 bit songs.
Thank you.

I apologize but we do not post the apk. That is why XDA has taken it down. If a member chooses to give it to you off site then,we can't stop that.

#13 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

That's how everyone got the .84 and .85 leak lol

There was a .85 leak???

sent from my rooted ICS running RAZR with bootstrap alongside with beats audio hack and a battery mod. have a nice day you iPhone hating friends. :)
a what? an android? whats that?

#14 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

There was a .85 leak???

sent from my rooted ICS running RAZR with bootstrap alongside with beats audio hack and a battery mod. have a nice day you iPhone hating friends. :)

Yes but surprisingly, I looked on Droidhive.rombot and it was a file size of 223MB and now is the same as .84 (343MB). I believe that the MODS had it taken out because it was not tested yet.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#15 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

Just want a slice with my ice cream.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#16 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

lol what has happened to my poor thread? Started it weeks ago before everyone was so butthurt about this app. Now its a hotbed of controversy. I guess the kind of people that are having trouble with flashing that app which we don't speak of leaks or any other custom software are the same people that need a "Caution: Hot!" disclaimer on their coffee. Those of us who aren't in that demographic use apps like this knowing full well the possible consequences. And that's my Monday morning rant.

#17 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

lol what has happened to my poor thread? Started it weeks ago before everyone was so butthurt about this app. Now its a hotbed of controversy. I guess the kind of people that are having trouble with flashing that app which we don't speak of leaks or any other custom software are the same people that need a "Caution: Hot!" disclaimer on their coffee. Those of us who aren't in that demographic use apps like this knowing full well the possible consequences. And that's my Monday morning rant.

So it's supposed to say "Caution: Hot!"? Dang it, mine just says "Caution: Contents could cause you to get wet if spilled!".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
  • doggy2965 likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#18 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

Mine says : "Caution: ZOMBIES EVRYWHERE!"

o_O lol

[ 43V3R IC3'd on .84 ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#19 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Oh dang, that must be some strong stuff lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#20 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Damn strong... lol