3 replies to this topic

#1 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hi, I got TWRP to work yesterday thanks to Tim, but I can't seem to install Eclipse on my phone. I've tried mounting system before and after wiping cache and data but still gets error with status 7. Also, when i restore to stock back up I made, I can't access gallery and it gives me no external storage available message. Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hi, I got TWRP to work yesterday thanks to Tim, but I can't seem to install Eclipse on my phone. I've tried mounting system before and after wiping cache and data but still gets error with status 7. Also, when i restore to stock back up I made, I can't access gallery and it gives me no external storage available message. Any help would be much appreciated.

I get the same error trying to flash trippin beam but I haven't tried eclipse possibly there is no boot.img in the rom or something idk lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#3 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

The easiest way to fix the gallery and storage issues for me were to run the restore option in Matt's 1.10 utility, reroot, and reapply twrp. Basically, resetting everything. I wiped my internal and external storage for good measure.

• tmyinc likes this

#4 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

The easiest way to fix the gallery and storage issues for me were to run the restore option in Matt's 1.10 utility, reroot, and reapply twrp. Basically, resetting everything. I wiped my internal and external storage for good measure.

Yep in the chat room doing that now. ;)
  • neckchop likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users