Photo

NO bars no network type but i still have data.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

As you can see in the picture i don't have any network and no bars but i have data, i upladed the screenshot to drop box. When i do have bars and shows up with service i cant make calls.

I got it back in December used it for two weeks then broke the screen. Just got around to finding one on ebay its a black one on a white phone. i assume this shouldn't be an issue. The day i replaced the screen i rooted with motofail2go then unlocked the bootloader. I also just noticed that i appear to not have root.

**FIXED

Using RSD i fixed it. i might have messes up the radio when i flased a rom.

The joys of an unlocked bootloader.

#2 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2hndgtdy0usiey/2013-04-14%2011.56.09.png

As you can see in the picture i don't have any network and no bars but i have data, i upladed the screenshot to drop box. When i do have bars and shows up with service i cant make calls.

I got it back in December used it for two weeks then broke the screen. Just got around to finding one on ebay its a black one on a white phone. i assume this shouldn't be an issue. The day i replaced the screen i rooted with motofail2go then unlocked the bootloader. I also just noticed that i appear to not have root.

it seems to me that something has reversed it's self did you try a factory reset?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#3 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

yeah a factory reset didn't help.

#4 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

You might consider running your phone through matts utility, 1.10 and restore back to stock, reroot, and reflash your recovery. Start fresh. Theres no worry of relocking or anything, but it will put the stock recovery back on your phone.

#5 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

You might consider running your phone through matts utility, 1.10 and restore back to stock, reroot, and reflash your recovery. Start fresh. Theres no worry of relocking or anything, but it will put the stock recovery back on your phone.

Yea try that

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users