No replies to this topic

#1 FutureBear

FutureBear

Flying Spaghetti Savior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

So I have tried several launchers. Apex is my favorite English one. However no matter how hard I try I can not find one as good as DX Home. The only problem I have with DX Home is that it is all in Chinese. I can navigate around in it fine, but I would like one that has the same features in English, and one that has a built in theme browser so I don't have to search through themes on my PC then download to my phone. For some reason finding any theme except Go launcher theme is impossible for me. Anyone know of one? I would much rather have a little app that lets me browse through the free themes that are available for the launcher. 

For anyone that hasn't tried it I highly suggest getting DXHome and giving it a try. It is by far the fastest launcher I have seen. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

There is a link.

On another note, is there a way to change the pull down menu on the android without hacking the rom? I love Flying jelly. It is probably the best rom I have played with. There are no hiccups when I am doing things, and battery life is good. Also the only one that has an active update manager workign correctly. I just don't like the pull down menu. I would rather have the default 4.1.2 pull down menu.

Thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users