#61 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Its in the first post in this thread. All the links for the toggles are by the battery icons.

Extended Power Menu Mod + Baked Toggles for Stock JB 98.72.22

#62 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Extended Power Menu doesnt include toggles. You need to download one of the zips from Extended Power Menu + Toggles. If you downloaded the correct kind, tell which one you downloaded.

I didn't see a link for pulldown toggles on the site.

I believe it's all the battery mods. Use any of them to get what you are looking for. It will of course change the battery also.

Edit: ninja'd by Markus.  :ph34r:

• MarkusMcNugen likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#63 marleyinoc

marleyinoc

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Twitter:marleyinoc
  • Google+:+RicCrockett
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 and Bionic on WiFi

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'm nitpicking some since probably you can't flash anything to bone stock but everytime I see this I want to flash to my stock slot. Maybe title should include deodexed :)

__________________sent from my bionic with dub_________________

#64 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

I'm nitpicking some since probably you can't flash anything to bone stock but everytime I see this I want to flash to my stock slot. Maybe title should include deodexed :)

Yeah, Ill swap out Stock for Deodexed.

• marleyinoc likes this

#65 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hey, I'd like to inform you that the thick circle charging animation is weird at the end... The circle fills up like normal, but once it hits full it flashes 100 and them reverts to what the actual battery level is. Is there any way you could stop that from happening or just keep the lightning/charging symbol on the entire time?

#66 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hey, I'd like to inform you that the thick circle charging animation is weird at the end... The circle fills up like normal, but once it hits full it flashes 100 and them reverts to what the actual battery level is. Is there any way you could stop that from happening or just keep the lightning/charging symbol on the entire time?

Yeah, I can change it to do that but it wont be posted till tomorrow. At the moment Im spending some time with the girlfriend and family.

• Joer likes this

#67 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

Thank you Markus, and have fun with the gf and fam :) I know how that is. You have to keep them happy first and foremost otherwise everything goes bad.

#68 mobilechrisd

mobilechrisd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

@Markus  What theme are you using in the screen caps in the OP?  I've tried to find it but no luck.

Thanks

CD

#69 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Thank you Markus, and have fun with the gf and fam :) I know how that is. You have to keep them happy first and foremost otherwise everything goes bad.

Im working on it right now ;)

@Markus  What theme are you using in the screen caps in the OP?  I've tried to find it but no luck.

Thanks

CD

Its a theme specifically for Atom Launcher, which is an awesome free launcher with pretty much all the same features as Apex and Nova but its completely free. Im pretty sure the theme is called typography or typo.

#70 mobilechrisd

mobilechrisd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Thanks. I will check it out.

Sent from my Iconia A500 using Tapatalk 2

#71 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

I wasnt sure if you wanted the one with the white ticker text or blue ticker text so I did both. This one will stay on the charging symbol the entire time wile its charging.

Blue Ticker:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

White Ticker:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#72 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Thank you so much :) and blue ticket all the way! It looks so slick!

#73 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hey Markus, I was wondering if you could sate an odd request or not. Would it be possible to change the notification toggles to stay the lit light gray color all the time and have the indication bar be the only thing that lights up when pressed? I fully understand if this can't be done, or can't easily be done. I'm only asking because I use my phone at minimum brightness and it is sometimes very difficult to see the toggles when not activated. Thank you for your consideration.

#74 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hey Markus, I was wondering if you could sate an odd request or not. Would it be possible to change the notification toggles to stay the lit light gray color all the time and have the indication bar be the only thing that lights up when pressed? I fully understand if this can't be done, or can't easily be done. I'm only asking because I use my phone at minimum brightness and it is sometimes very difficult to see the toggles when not activated. Thank you for your consideration.

Yeah, I can do that. Might not get to it till tomorrow, or late tonight. But it can easily be done. I just have some studying and homework to do before finals next week and want to get some ARBYs in a few minutes lol. Ill post it when its finished for ya.

• Joer likes this

#75 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Thanks a lot! You are freaking amazing! Finals suck. This will be my last week of high school and have finals in government, calculus 2, Chem 101, physics and English.

#76 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

Thanks a lot! You are freaking amazing! Finals suck. This will be my last week of high school and have finals in government, calculus 2, Chem 101, physics and English.

Indeed. So I wasnt sure what battery icon you were using, so I used the regular thick circle battery. I did it both ways with blue and white ticker since I also didnt know which one of those you wanted. I believe I edited the images correct so it should be like you wanted it to be. Flash one and test it.

EDIT: Ah... you were the one who wanted it to stay on the charging symbol... completely forgot about that...

EDIT 2: Okay, fixed the charging animation like you wanted it before.

Edited by MarkusMcNugen, 25 May 2013 - 11:20 PM.

#77 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

Thank you so much for your work, and I know I seem like a burden, but could you please add the indication bar below the toggles back into it? Now I can't tell whether or not the toggle is turned on or not. The toggle color staying that light color is wonderful as I can see it all the time now, but without the light gray bar that turns blue when the toggle is on or off, I just never know if it is on or not.

#78 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Thank you so much for your work, and I know I seem like a burden, but could you please add the indication bar below the toggles back into it? Now I can't tell whether or not the toggle is turned on or not. The toggle color staying that light color is wonderful as I can see it all the time now, but without the light gray bar that turns blue when the toggle is on or off, I just never know if it is on or not.

You mean the blue indicator for when its on doesnt show up anymore? I thought I set it up to show no indicator when its off but its suppose o have the blue line when its turned on.

#79 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Yeah it doesn't show at all. Neither on or off.

#80 Joer

Joer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'm sorry for all the requests... I just have a list of some bugs/issues that irk me and if fixed, all would be perfect. I know what I want :/ like every woman I've met in that sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users