Photo

Hey Guys. New To This Site..kinda Need Help On My Ics Leak Lol. Any Helpers? =)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dakiid00

dakiid00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

hey guys how it going? so im not new to the android world or apple world. had about 3 iphone 4, 1 iphone 3gs, droid x, g2x, g2, sidekick '09, htc inspire, samsung galaxy s2 (loved that phone), and now im here wth my droid razr. kinda got say its the best phone theyve came out with for awhile, and im sticking to this one for a lil bit! did pass my many sites, but this one hit the button for me! hey kudos to the owner (keep up the good work). ok reason why im posting is because i really need help trying to get the ics 4.0 on my razr. only thing is, is i get confused on a few things. first i did alot of youtube searching, found a good few ones, followed the directions to a t. downloaded matt's utility. for some odd reason, when i go to 2, it always reads it cant find it. yes my phone is plugged into usb, in debugging mode, in charge mode yada yada. and also when i do download the b20 for ics, cant put it on my sd card, (although it does have much space). so, if anyone had a few times on their hands, was wondering if you could give me step by step instructions, or point out the flaws to me of what im doing? really intersted in these posts. and will be donating soon!! thanks for your time guys. :P

#2 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

did u have the moto drivers installed? Also, sometimes I have to switch USB ports to make mine work. The PC has to recognize the phone before #2 will work

#3 dakiid00

dakiid00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

no i actually didnt install them, im going to right now though. and i thought it was being recognized because whenever it is plugged in, phones pops up on my pc

#4 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

With all due respect to the devs out there, you need to skip all the ICS ROMs available and go straight to the ICS leak that's come out recently. The ROMs are nice but nothing matches the "official" drop of ICS, look around for the threads. It's here and there are cut and dry directions for installing it. I'm never going back.

Sent from my who really cares?? Using NOBODY DOES!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#5 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Welcome and glad you found us.

Also make sure your 100% stock. If u used matts utility. Then you should be good. If not run the full RSD package and wipe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#6 dakiid00

dakiid00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

Hey guys thanks to everyone who responded. Think im gonna skip all the roms and do like you said lol. They seem great but ialready have my phone backed up. So ill give it a shot. Thanks again everyone!!

#7 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Did you get to the other side of the pasture lol

#8 dakiid00

dakiid00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:01 AM