• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 envizion

envizion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

I remember that someone found a way to switch the bionic from verizon to t-mobile awhile back. Is this still possible with the JB OTA? I have root still.

#2 nakedtime

nakedtime

Sauce Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):iPhod 3gs, Droid 2, Droid Bionic

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

Were you able to on ICS?
I'm from the internet and so can you!

#3 envizion

envizion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

no i never done it but i remember reading a post about someone successfully changing the service to at&t and tmobile. i believe he wrote a guide on it also. this was awhile back though and i didn't pay attention to which version of android it worked on. i'm about to replace my phone and was just wondering if it was still possible that i can give it to someone with tmobile.

#4 nakedtime

nakedtime

Sauce Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):iPhod 3gs, Droid 2, Droid Bionic

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Look up the program radiocomm. I wasnt able to get it working on ICS based on the only instructions I could find (they were for ginger bread). I still have until October on contract, so I wasn't exactly willing to spend a ton of time on it.

I'd love some input about how you get it working if/when you do. I definitely wouldn't mind keeping this guy when I switch over to tmo in October :)

**edit
Side note. You should also consider the days rates you'll get on edge (like 1-2% of lte speed) before investing any serious time in learning to use radio comm
  • envizion likes this
I'm from the internet and so can you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users