Photo

Help Rooting Newest Razr Maxx HD (XT926?)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cline5555

Cline5555

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

I have a rooted Razr HD XT926 which i dropped and cracked the screen. I am now on day 9 of 

You recently filed a replacement claim for your Motorola DRDRZRHDMAX with us and we truly appreciate your business. Our goal is to get you reconnected to your world as soon as possible.

At this time, however, your replacement device is on backorder and is not available for immediate delivery. Currently, no action is required on your part. 

I'm a newb when it comes to mobile device mods. The insurance claim is offering me the choice of Razr HD to be shipped immediately due to backorder.  Should I wait for Maxx HD to be available or stick with HD. If Maxx is the better choice will it be Rootable, XT926, 4.12, and locked?

If I can root can someone give me links to all the prerequisites for the root and then the root guide.

Thanks Alot, inadvance

#2 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Only difference between the Maxx and regular HD is battery size and I think maybe storage size.  Both run the same software, so same method for rooting, unlocking, etc.

My phone has had a cracked screen for nearly 6 months, really easy to live with for me, so up to you if the extra perks of a Maxx are worth the wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users