Photo

JB text message issue?

Best Answer Marty , 01 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

I wonder if it's related to MMS, not SMS? Doesn't the default messaging app automatically send SMS to multiple recipients as MMS? Maybe try a different app like Handcent or Go SMS?

I think I might have to result to doing that but I hate both of their UI's.   I like clean and lean!  Thanks for the input !

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

I've have flashed all the JB 4.2.2 roms and have the same problem in all of them. After about 10 or 20 text messages it always start hanging and my message will never send out.  Just says "sending".  I have to deleted all messages to get messages to start sending out again.  10 or 20 messages is nothing and it shouldn't be doing this.

Any idea's on what I can try?  Doesn't do it on the ICS roms only all the new JB roms.

Thanks for the help,'

Marty

#2 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

One more thing it only does it on messages that have like 5 or so ppl in the group message.  Single person texting seems to work.

-Marty

#3 csantarcangelo

csantarcangelo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

I wonder if it's related to MMS, not SMS? Doesn't the default messaging app automatically send SMS to multiple recipients as MMS? Maybe try a different app like Handcent or Go SMS?

Just having fun with Android!

#4 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:51 AM   Best Answer

I think I might have to result to doing that but I hate both of their UI's.   I like clean and lean!  Thanks for the input !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users