• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

just discovered that the HD has a gyroscope, so i "ported" the latest 4.2.2 GalleryGoogle clock and gallery from the nexus 4 factory image.

basically just replaced the "Nexus 4" values in /smali/com/google/android/apps/lightcycle/panorama/DeviceManager.smali with "DROID RAZR HD" (ro.product.model value from build.prop) to get it to work.

also added stock motorola icons to /res/mipmap-xhdpi, and commented out a style block at line 168 in /res/values/styles.xml that was causing apktool to throw errors on recompile.

photosphere works, but i guess i haven't gotten the hang of it yet; the stitched images don't look seamless.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• neckchop, adamjmtz, shane1 and 1 other like this

#2 curtdragon

curtdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:06 AM

Apparently it won't look seamless.. panorama never did either

• mhous33 likes this

#3 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

I've been using photosphere on mine for a while now and I found that it works really well for giant landscapes (think open meadows, mountains, canyons, etc...) When using it on things that are more close up, it's very hit or miss.

• mhous33 likes this

Posted Image

#4 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

just discovered that the HD has a gyroscope, so i "ported" the latest 4.2.2 GalleryGoogle clock and gallery from the nexus 4 factory image.

basically just replaced the "Nexus 4" values in /smali/com/google/android/apps/lightcycle/panorama/DeviceManager.smali with "DROID RAZR HD" (ro.product.model value from build.prop) to get it to work.

also added stock motorola icons to /res/mipmap-xhdpi, and commented out a style block at line 168 in /res/values/styles.xml that was causing apktool to throw errors on recompile.

photosphere works, but i guess i haven't gotten the hang of it yet; the stitched images don't look seamless.

I believe I'm using the 4.2.1 camera with my razr hd. Do you know if there were any updates to the camera in 4.2.2?

Posted Image

#5 mhous33

mhous33

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 480 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

I believe I'm using the 4.2.1 camera with my razr hd. Do you know if there were any updates to the camera in 4.2.2?

idk.

#6 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • Twitter:pcarenza
  • Google+:pcarenza@gmail.com
  • LocationTampa Bay
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD, Nexus 7

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

Took the file down I see? I'll have to modify and rezip...

• shane1 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users