• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johnnysyeah

johnnysyeah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Just got myself a lapdock 500 pro. Been really neat using it with my DROID RAZR maxx.
Problem is when I a close a streaming video from netflix, my phone reboots itself.
Anyone have this problem too?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#2 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

There was a thread a couple months ago about this problem. It seems to be hit or miss. There are may others that have the same thing happen but I watch Netflix and my phone doors not reboot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

Exiting Netflix didn't give me problems, but receiving a call while watching a movie did. I have not used it for Netflix since upgrading to the ICS leak.

#4 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Just got myself a lapdock 500 pro. Been really neat using it with my DROID RAZR maxx.
Problem is when I a close a streaming video from netflix, my phone reboots itself.
Anyone have this problem too?

I had the same issue... what I found to work is to pause Netflix, close lapdock lid, and exit Netflix on the phone itself, reopen lid and you should be OK. I noticed after I did that a few times I could actually exit Netflix on the lapdock without reboots... it might work the same for you... other thing to try is reset the lapdock itself... this can be done while the lapdock is unplugged with lid closed, turn it over and there is a tiny reset button on the bottom you can push with a paperclip. (This also fixes the touch pad not responding as well)

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

#5 johnnysyeah

johnnysyeah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yeah, that's what I found as a work around too. It's what I've been doing so far.
My brother's Proton 4G doesn't reboot when switching or exiting Netflix in the middle of streaming, but my Razr Maxx does.

Thanks for the advices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users