Trylek09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hey guys!

I am looking for the visual voicemail APK for 4.1.2 for the Razr M. Ive tried a bunch of VVM apk's  for JB and none of them seem to work. I can install them but then i get a "your phone comes with visual voicemail features built in" message when trying to run it.

Would someone people able to scrap the APK from the stock and upload it?

Thanks! 

#2 Trylek09

Trylek09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey guys!

I am looking for the visual voicemail APK for 4.1.2 for the Razr M. Ive tried a bunch of VVM apk's  for JB and none of them seem to work. I can install them but then i get a "your phone comes with visual voicemail features built in" message when trying to run it.

Thanks! 

I did also trying using an APKshare app where I saved the apk from the stock 4.1.2, used superuser and a file explore to make the system folders r/w and put the vvm apk there. It just fails to install. 

#3 sloosecannon

sloosecannon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M, Google Asus Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks! 

I did also trying using an APKshare app where I saved the apk from the stock 4.1.2, used superuser and a file explore to make the system folders r/w and put the vvm apk there. It just fails to install. 

Gotta copy to /system and change permissions, then it should work fine. Clicking "install" technically installs it to /data and doesn't make it a system app. Copy to /system/app, change permissions to match the others, then reboot. It should be there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Moved to Razr M general

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png