Photo

I NEED HELP! And NO, not the mental kind, the Droid Razor M kind please?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sniperkill

sniperkill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razor M, HTC ONE, Galaxy Note II

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

So I tried unlocking my bootloader the other day with motorapocalypse. BUT, now my phone wont boot past 2 different screens. The first screen it wont boot past is the AP fastboot screen, and whenever I get it out of that screen, it goes into the stock recovery screen. I factory reset my phone, wiped cache, and tried rebooting my phone, but it gets to that WARNING screen saying something about unlocking my bootloader, but it  never gets past that screen. So I used RSDlite and flashed the stock 4.1.2 update, and it didn't change anything. It still wont boot past the WARNING screen. Any help would be great fella's. Thanks... As for now, im going to bed and I'll check this thread back in the morning...

#2 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

So I tried unlocking my bootloader the other day with motorapocalypse. BUT, now my phone wont boot past 2 different screens. The first screen it wont boot past is the AP fastboot screen, and whenever I get it out of that screen, it goes into the stock recovery screen. I factory reset my phone, wiped cache, and tried rebooting my phone, but it gets to that WARNING screen saying something about unlocking my bootloader, but it  never gets past that screen. So I used RSDlite and flashed the stock 4.1.2 update, and it didn't change anything. It still wont boot past the WARNING screen. Any help would be great fella's. Thanks... As for now, im going to bed and I'll check this thread back in the morning...

Well if you got the last screen your bootloader should be unlocked did you try using matts utility?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#3 sniperkill

sniperkill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razor M, HTC ONE, Galaxy Note II

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

Well if you got the last screen your bootloader should be unlocked did you try using matts utility?

Yes, I flashed the stock 4.1.2 Rom using it. But it still only boots to APfastboot, and the one menu that you can choose between APfastboot, and recovery. Also it boots to the WARNING boot screen. Do you think it might be that perhaps I need to fastboot flash a stock boot.img?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

#4 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

Matt's utility does that for you try matts utility 1.10 instead if your unlocked it should work make sure your driver's are up to date and you use it in ap fastboot

Also in ap fastboot mode does it say device unlocked status code 3?

• RikRong likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users