• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

The stock ROM, latest OTA, rooted, performance tweaks, etc?

I am on RageHD, but what I have always found in the "De-Blurring" process, things either don't work as well, or there are minor glitches...  Or a new camera is added but it doesn't work as well as the old one, stuff like that...

The stocker works well, so just one that has been worked over and improved upon in regards to performance.  If I want to debloat something, it takes less than a minute with ROM Toolbox to freeze or remove apps.  And if you don't like Blur you can always use another launcher.

So is there a stock, fully Blur ROM, with just performance improvements?  Or should I just wait for Hash to finish his kernel and then switch to AOKP or CM?

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Have you tried

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

?

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Will check it out, thanks!

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

You can always read an OP to see what each ROM has to offer. So if you read it and see that it doesn't offer what you want, why download and flash it anyway? Just seems like a waste of time honestly.

#5 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

I read the OP and it looks more like what I want until they get CM10,1 fully functional.  I just wasn't sure if I need that FXZ file, if I am already unlocked, rooted, latest kernel, etc...  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users