• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Google+:brad.tondreau
  • LocationTraverse City, MI

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to every one,

My name is Brad, and I just got my razr last friday. This site and support is awesome, it really reminds me of the toshiba thrive forum I am a member of and the support there and here are femonomial. Im not a complete noobie since i have some exp with flashing thanks to my thrive, however im still learning as much as i can about the razr. Its great that so many people have collaborated so we all can get the most out of our devices, and the information here is great.

I have installed the ics leak and loving it, I havent had to really post any questions because any issues i have had with the install someone else has asked and solutions have been posted and for the sake of not asking the same questions twice i like to always read the whole topic before posting.

I especially wanted to thank all the devs here for all thier hard work, you guys rock!
nandroid backup went without a hitch, and is currently backed up on my pc!

Again THANKS TO ALL here this forum is a great community.

Now only if i can get my wife to allow me to flash ics to her phone(she is parinoid and wants to wait for ota update and who knows when that will actually be)
~Brad {Android devices: Droid RAZR - ICS leak (4.0.3 rooted)Thrive 8g w/16g class 10 SD (Rooted DaleNet OOM ROM, Badfish ICS Theme, Badfish Battery Mod 1% Incriments)}

#2 StigmaShadow

StigmaShadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Google+:StigmaShadow
  • LocationBristol, VA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Welcome to the forums. =) and you could always flash while shes sleeping >=D

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users