• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

Is there a sticky somewhere on this forum with a list of abbreviation s used. For instances I see SS used can I assume it means stock system? Would help me more understand what you guys are talking about. I an literally a nob to all this and any further questions I have will also be easier for you guys to understand and hopefully help me with. My goal is to do only what's necessary to hopefully speed up my phone for online gaming and have control of my storage of aps that only go to my internal storage. Thanks in advance.

#2 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

SS is usually referring to Safestrap. And you mean something like this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• neckchop and Someolddude like this

#3 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Is there a sticky somewhere on this forum with a list of abbreviation s used. For instances I see SS used can I assume it means stock system? Would help me more understand what you guys are talking about. I an literally a nob to all this and any further questions I have will also be easier for you guys to understand and hopefully help me with. My goal is to do only what's necessary to hopefully speed up my phone for online gaming and have control of my storage of aps that only go to my internal storage. Thanks in advance.

let me save you some time - you cannot move apps to your mnt/external directory.  this is a Jelly bean issue (google android) - and nothing to do with motorola.  and as the previous posted mentioned, SS usually means safestrap (unless you're talking baseball, then SS refers to the shortstop position). :)

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users