Atreju

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hello

First, sorry for my bad english..

I have a problem: My RAZRs headphone - port won't work. It seems to be a hardware issue. No problem, because i have guarantee on it.

But i rooted the phone and installed a leaked version of 2.3.6 (651.167.20.XT910.Retail.en.EU)
So it may be, that the guarantee will be lost.

too, i won't get the OTA for ICS, right?

How can i go back to completly stock? I don't remember, how i rootet it and installed the leaked ROM (it was not easy, something with RDS.. but didn't work good, i have some problem with it) for example i have the problem, when i start the phone, the bootloader appears and the phone doesn't start. I have to press up/down and Power together and then i have to choose "normal startup"

Thx for helping.. and sorry for my verry bad english..!

#2 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

well my friend you have a easy method to do so but will tkae you a while to download the FULL version of this

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#3 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

if you need further help please visit us in the chatroom
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users