• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#221 NAKAMONIEL

NAKAMONIEL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Thanks for quick respons Thach, (Dont we have Thanks button here? I kept looking for it everywhere in your reply post...) I did download both stable build 8 and AIO for it that you pointed but what I was really looking for was AIO for 4.3 build beta 1 weekly. it says "never flash 4.2.2 gapps on a 4.3 build" but then in their download section its nowhere to be found( atleast by me)

#222 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

I am going to try to go off of memory right now since I am at work and unable to access the SlimBean website. Once you click the link above it will bring you to the downloads page for the 4.2.2 AIO. But if you look on the left side of that page, you will see a menu of sorts. Skim down that menu and you will see something saying addons 4.3. Click that link and it will take you to the AIO addons for 4.3 build beta 1. I really hope that I have all that right lol. I get off work at around midnight tonight for me, which is sometime in the afternoon for you I am guessing. I will be able to help out more then.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#223 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for quick respons Thach, (Dont we have Thanks button here? I kept looking for it everywhere in your reply post...) I did download both stable build 8 and AIO for it that you pointed but what I was really looking for was AIO for 4.3 build beta 1 weekly. it says "never flash 4.2.2 gapps on a 4.3 build" but then in their download section its nowhere to be found( atleast by me)

Its all there opn the left hand side of the site. I'm looking at it now. First thing is click on Downloads. Then for the ROM it will be under Unstable and should say wkly 4.3.

For the AIO look right below Unstable on the left side of the screen and you'll see Misc, right below that is the link for Addons 4.2.2 & also a Addons 4.3,  click the 4.3 link and has all the stuff listed you can choose from for use with 4.3. Still can't find it shoot me a PM and I'll just send you a link to it 

• Thach likes this

#224 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

I finally got the 4.3 beta installed and must say that I am impressed. This is fast and smooth so far from what I have tested. I only have wifi because of my current location so I cant comment on data or phone calls. But everything else seems to be running great.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#225 NAKAMONIEL

NAKAMONIEL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Its all there opn the left hand side of the site. I'm looking at it now. First thing is click on Downloads. Then for the ROM it will be under Unstable and should say wkly 4.3.

For the AIO look right below Unstable on the left side of the screen and you'll see Misc, right below that is the link for Addons 4.2.2 & also a Addons 4.3,  click the 4.3 link and has all the stuff listed you can choose from for use with 4.3. Still can't find it shoot me a PM and I'll just send you a link to it 

Thanks Aixelsyd, Found it exactly where you said I would (Feel so dumb that I didn't find it in first place)

#226 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:45 AM

No prob, dont feel bad i was stumped on there site first time and was overlooking stuff myself. Then figured out how they do it and all is good to go now. Enjoy!!

#227 drewrivera

drewrivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):razor maxx

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Everyone doing okay with the latest 4.3? I think the sd card isn't being read cause I can't see photos

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

#228 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD MAXX

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'm running it now. I just have the low in call volume issue, haven't noticed anything with SD card.

#229 NAKAMONIEL

NAKAMONIEL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

what about lapdock? I couldnt get it to work with my lapdock, has anyone have any luck with making this ROM work with lapdock? I tried Moto one and it works just fine

#230 NAKAMONIEL

NAKAMONIEL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Everyone doing okay with the latest 4.3? I think the sd card isn't being read cause I can't see photos

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

I am not having this issue, My SD is being read just fine, IDK if you tried but deleting/renaming current photo directory would probably help

#231 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

I have tried out several ROMS already and this is by far the best 4.2.2 one I have used! I LOVE it!!! Runs smooth and is very stable. Everything I use works, my data is fast and my call quality is great. I didn't benchmark very high, maybe a 4700 on Quadrant Standard but I don't care too much considering my phone works great for me. Thank you so much for this awesome ROM! I am wondering how is the 4.3 going? Do you lose Root ? Thanks!!

#232 madagascar

madagascar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

I cant seem to get this ROM to work coming from Xenon. I wipe everything and even format but when I flash Slim-xt926-4.2.2.build.8-OFFICIAL.zip, everything works except the service. Baseband shows Unknown. Anyone else have this issue?

#233 madagascar

madagascar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Just updated to the Beta Slimrom and same thing, Baseband Unknown. No replies? No one has ever seen this? I googled the issue and tried a few things but nothing is working and I want to stay on this Rom. 

If I restore my Xenon Rom back, the service comes back again.

#234 madagascar

madagascar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

This is a great forum, looks like Ill head back to XDA.

Restoring back to my backup as the phone is of no use with out service. Thanks for the replies. 

#235 balla48801

balla48801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Version 1.2 is flawless.  Everything works, its fast, and battery is great.  Just make sure you give it a day to settle.

#236 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

This is a great forum, looks like Ill head back to XDA.
Restoring back to my backup as the phone is of no use with out service. Thanks for the replies.

sounds like you have the wrong radio. What is your baseband version on a ROM that works for you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#237 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

has anyone tried the 1.4 weekly build?

#238 balla48801

balla48801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

1.2 is working so good for me im afraid to try anything else. :lol:

This is probably the best my phone has ran in months other than being on stock roms.  Try it and let us know

• bjoostema1933 likes this

#239 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm in the same boat as you haha.  I'm so happy with how 1.2 turned out, I'm leery to try the next installation.  My constant need for tinkering has my curiosity up :)  I'm gonna give it a go, worst case I'll just restore.  Will report back tomorrow afternoon after running it all day

#240 mrf582

mrf582

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I ran 4,3 Build_1 for a couple of weeks and it seemed to run fine. Going to try 1.4 now... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users