#81 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

Is there anyway I can get SlimPie to stay still? I want it to always be triggered in the middle and nowhere else.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#82 darkspadez

darkspadez

n00b

• Developer
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

Is there anyway I can get SlimPie to stay still? I want it to always be triggered in the middle and nowhere else.

Under settings and Trigger Options

#83 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

Under settings and Trigger Options

I went into there. I don't see where to make it immobile. I just want it to trigger in one spot. I may not understand how to use it correctly. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Posted Image

#84 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

When I go for trigger height it is just for left and right. Is there no option for the bottom trigger? If not I will deal with it. Because this is my favorite ROM so far! :)

Posted Image

#85 darkspadez

darkspadez

n00b

• Developer
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

You also need to mess with trigger gravity

#86 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

There just isn't an option for bottom screen trigger. It is okay. Thank you though. Maybe on a later update that could be added because I love this ROM!

Posted Image

#87 balla48801

balla48801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

This is small but is anyone getting the blue wifi or cellular bars when it confirms connection.  Mine just stays gray but is working fine. 

Also this is not new but i thought i would mention there is no HDR setting for the camera.  The other 422 roms ive used have this. 

#88 markymarkmark12345

markymarkmark12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationDavenport, IA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD, Droid Razr

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

one little thing from me, they released an update to google play music yesterday. when i try to update, it says "package file not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again." and so i do that, and try installing it fresh, and it says "incompatible update" also, the dark theme doesn't take over in google music or the playstore anymore(since the 5/28 update) and(this is going to sound silly) is there any way to get the old playstore icon back? with just the arrow and not the suitcase around it?

#89 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

one little thing from me, they released an update to google play music yesterday. when i try to update, it says "package file not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again." and so i do that, and try installing it fresh, and it says "incompatible update" also, the dark theme doesn't take over in google music or the playstore anymore(since the 5/28 update) and(this is going to sound silly) is there any way to get the old playstore icon back? with just the arrow and not the suitcase around it?

You probably need a reboot after uninstalling so it knows you want the entire app and not an update.

Also your play store icon changed when the play store update, same with Gmusic theme. These will need to be theme'd again in probably a future update for this Rom

• markymarkmark12345 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#90 markymarkmark12345

markymarkmark12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationDavenport, IA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD, Droid Razr

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

You probably need a reboot after uninstalling so it knows you want the entire app and not an update.

Also your play store icon changed when the play store update, same with Gmusic theme. These will need to be theme'd again in probably a future update for this Rom

good point on the reboot, i always forget to do that when replacing apps.(rebooted in between this time, and it worked, so thank you)

as far as the playstore and gmusic stuff, on the previous build for this rom, all i had to do was tick the "dark slim" box in settings and they changed...but you're more than likely correct, and i hope that they get re-themed quickly

#91 ducats

ducats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationBakersfield, CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

There just isn't an option for bottom screen trigger. It is okay. Thank you though. Maybe on a later update that could be added because I love this ROM!

If you want Pie to stay in one spot on the bottom, just increase the pie size slightly.  The size increase won't allow it to move left to right.

#92 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

So you can get rid of nav keys and use pie on this rom?

#93 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

If you want Pie to stay in one spot on the bottom, just increase the pie size slightly.  The size increase won't allow it to move left to right.

Yeah I did that. But when I go to full screen on youtube it moves around haha. Like I said. I will deal with it because I really like this rom.

Posted Image

#94 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

is there anyway to increase the icon and font size back to normal? my old eyes and fingers are having a hard time with this rom. love the speed especially with bytecodes overclocking!

#95 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Holy crap. First 4.2.2 ROM I've used that scored over 5k let alone 6k! This ROM + byte codes r5 kernel= winning

Attached Files

• BytecodeMe likes this

#96 bkd11

bkd11

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

is there anyway to increase the icon and font size back to normal? my old eyes and fingers are having a hard time with this rom. love the speed especially with bytecodes overclocking!

Change the LCD density to 320.

#97 balla48801

balla48801

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Super smooth and fast.  With bytecodes r5 kernal.

Attached Files

#98 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

I wonder if the developer of this ROM put steroids in it. This is the only rom that has high benchmarks :)

#99 darkspadez

darkspadez

n00b

• Developer
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

6 is out I'll post a link soon-ish lol I think it is downloads.codefi.re/darkspadez/Slim/xt926 or something like that lol

#100 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

6 is out I'll post a link soon-ish lol I think it is downloads.codefi.re/darkspadez/Slim/xt926 or something like that lol

Any idea if they going to update the gapps to keep everything black

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users