#101 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Okay, so my phone has never been faster than it is now. Thank you guys for your help. I'm really sorry for being difficult. I just wanted to make sure I didn't brick my phone.

No problem. A few more flashes, you'll earn a crackflasher title. Then you can flash while you asleep :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

• neckchop likes this

#102 Ninjasalsa

Ninjasalsa

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Okay guys, I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to post anything. My phone is still having the issue. It seems like some apps load faster than before, but my internet browsers are really slow ( I've tried a few), my phone seems to freeze for brief periods of time, and overall my phone just seems to be choppy with this rom still. Any advice?

#103 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Okay guys, I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to post anything. My phone is still having the issue. It seems like some apps load faster than before, but my internet browsers are really slow ( I've tried a few), my phone seems to freeze for brief periods of time, and overall my phone just seems to be choppy with this rom still. Any advice?

install Seeder 2.0 and make sure the settings loik like this... apply and reboot.

Attached Files

#104 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

I dont know if Im just lucky or what but I dont seem to have any trouble with my maxx. I have 2 phones a Note and the Maxx. Granted the note is a bit quicker than the Maxx but not that much. All I got is stock Eclipse 1.3 with pie no keys had it from day one.

#105 Ninjasalsa

Ninjasalsa

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

install Seeder 2.0 and make sure the settings loik like this... apply and reboot.

I was looking through my apps and I saw that I was using about 1 gb of memory and only had about 1gb free which wasn't possible. I ended up completely formatting all my data starting from scratch. It worked but I still don't know what happened. I didn't get to try seeder though. Thanks anyway.

#106 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

I used DROID_RAZR_HD_Utility_1.21 to get back to Stock, Then again to obtain Root and TWRP 2.5.0.0 Recovery.

Also used Fix Unlocked Bootloader Warning way back a long time ago to restore Moto M instead of UNLOCK warning!

What EXACTLY am I suppose to wipe?

1. Advanced

a. Dalvik Cache

b. external_sd

c. System

d. Cache

e. Data

2. Format Data

Also, what EXACTLY am I suppose to mount? BTW, I see where people are saying they have 4 boxes, I have 5.

1. external_sd

2. System

3. Cache

4. Data

5. modem

I am not able to flash this ROM for the life of me. After reboot, remains at the M. Doesn't even loop!

I guess the OP assumes everyone knows how/what to do as I didn't see any flash instructs...

...unless I missed them somewhere!

Thanks in advance!

Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#107 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

I used DROID_RAZR_HD_Utility_1.21 to get back to Stock, Then again to obtain Root and TWRP 2.5.0.0 Recovery.

Also used Fix Unlocked Bootloader Warning way back a long time ago to restore Moto M instead of UNLOCK warning!

What EXACTLY am I suppose to wipe?

Also, what EXACTLY am I suppose to mount?

I am not able to flash this ROM for the life of me. I guess the OP assumes everyone knows how/what to do as I didn't see any flash instructs...

Thanks in advance!

Whats up bud you Know what to you must be board.

#108 mrf582

mrf582

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Tried AOKP a few days ago and came back to this... Had issues with hangs while switching from using a Bluetooth app to the home screen, GPS sometimes took a while, Lost cell signal randomly in a poor reception area.  No such issues with this ROM on the stock kernel.

#109 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Its all about stock kernel lol.

#110 DizzyFox

DizzyFox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

I have flashed most Roms here and at xda for me with out a doubt this ROM is the best. Smooth,Fast and everything seems to work love the dark theme. And Tether never fails me. Thank you so much for giving such a great ROM to this phone.

#111 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

I really like this ROM but it's starting to have more and more bugs as time goes on.

1) I can't install some apps and update some others. Error says insufficient storage. Believe me I have plenty.

2) Sometimes the nav bar disappears and requires a reboot sometimes 2 reboots to get it to comeback.

3) Sometimes it gets laggy and requires a reboot to get back to normal.

It's a wonderful ROM I love the darkness. For the most part it's runs relatively smooth. But if I can't install some apps and can't update others I may need to go back to the DST build.

#112 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

I haven't had any of the problems above. I have no nave keys use lmt. All my updates have installed. I use a auto catch cleaner haven't noticed much lag but the I'm on a network extender or WiFi a lot. I have had this same ROM since 1.3 was released.

#113 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

I haven't had any of the problems above. I have no nave keys use lmt. All my updates have installed. I use a auto catch cleaner haven't noticed much lag but the I'm on a network extender or WiFi a lot. I have had this same ROM since 1.3 was released.

I wish I was that lucky. This was the first one I installed after I got my replacement phone. So I don't know. I'm thinking about a new clean install but I really don't want to start over.

#114 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:02 PM

Might be worth your while its gonna be a couple weeks before newota is up and no guarantees its 4.2.2 might just be maintenance. If you back up your launcher and get all your screens set just use Tibu and install all your apps. About 20 min

#115 DizzyFox

DizzyFox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm glad that this ROM keeps running smooth for me. Like a Timex takes a licking and keeps on ticking lol. All of the 4.2 ROMs I tried had tether or signal drops on my phone. Who knows maybe the devs will update this already polished beast

#116 Kwazzy

Kwazzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Twitter:@kwazzynuts
  • Google+:kwazzy
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

I'm STILL running this ROM. I've NEVER had the same ROM for more than 2 weeks. Ever. And here it's going on almost 2 months. By far the most stable ROM I've played with. 

I don't wanna go to 4.2.2 just because of the toggle drawer. I must be the only person who finds it ugly. I want ONE pulldown. With notifications AND toggles. So I <3 4.1.2 :)

I <3 you Nitro 

IT2 (AW) US Navy - Android <3'er

#117 gf1723

gf1723

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I used this rom for about 24 hours and loved it! However ran into a strange issue where group messaging wouldn't work. I tested it out by texting 3 people (all of them have iPhones)..and when hitting "Send" it would just text a blank space or something. They even sent me screenshots, just shows up as a blank bubble on their iPhones.

Also if one of them sent me a message back, it would send it to an individual thread, not keep it in the group thread. And yes I made sure Send and Receive for Group MMS messages was on. I had to go back to restore of stock ROM just because I'm always using group messaging. Is there thing that I might have been doing wrong? Can anyone else confirm my problem or was it just me? I really love this ROM because the native tethering worked perfectly and it was themed nicely!

EDIT: Oh and I know some of you may be tempted to ask if I had tried a different application like Handcent, but no I didn't try it before the restore. I really like the stock messaging app and would prefer to stick with it.

#118 Droid0351

Droid0351

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGoodlettsville
  • Current Device(s):Gnex Toro, Vzw Droid Razr Hd

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hello! I'm new to droidrzr forum. I came from my toro gnex in which I still have. The only problem I'm having is with Bluetooth call quality. Everybody tells me that I sound really far away. This is with every Bluetooth I try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#119 Kwazzy

Kwazzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Twitter:@kwazzynuts
  • Google+:kwazzy
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

I used this rom for about 24 hours and loved it! However ran into a strange issue where group messaging wouldn't work. I tested it out by texting 3 people (all of them have iPhones)..and when hitting "Send" it would just text a blank space or something. They even sent me screenshots, just shows up as a blank bubble on their iPhones.

Also if one of them sent me a message back, it would send it to an individual thread, not keep it in the group thread. And yes I made sure Send and Receive for Group MMS messages was on. I had to go back to restore of stock ROM just because I'm always using group messaging. Is there thing that I might have been doing wrong? Can anyone else confirm my problem or was it just me? I really love this ROM because the native tethering worked perfectly and it was themed nicely!

EDIT: Oh and I know some of you may be tempted to ask if I had tried a different application like Handcent, but no I didn't try it before the restore. I really like the stock messaging app and would prefer to stick with it.

You're definitely right, especially dealing with iPhones, I cannot for the life of me have a group conversation. I end up receiving a couple different messages. I'm not too concerned with it though.. This is gonna be the build I'll be using until after deployment, so that says something about it's stability haha 

IT2 (AW) US Navy - Android <3'er

#120 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

FYI...

Nitro has posted an update tonight.  v1.4 is available here:  

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This with Crossbreeder Mod 7/2 makes for a very smooth ROM experience.  No issues so far and a nice, fast 4.1.2-based ROM means no BT issues!!  :D

• sfg likes this

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users