7 replies to this topic

#1 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Ok, so i know there are threads out there with some of the bugs with the leak but i wanted to start a fresh thread to see if anyone knows of a way for me to get my phone to be recognized properly.

Been on the leak since it first dropped. Everything was great for a couple weeks. Last week things started acting up so i did a factory reset, wiped data, and then set my phone back up the way it was. Noticed a huge difference in performance, speed, and battery. Great news right?

Well, then i noticed that some of the games i was playing before the wipe, ate all of a sudden no longer compatible with my device according to the play store. The device shows up on the play store online as a RAZR but the carrier is blank. Like it doesn't recognize Verizon anymore.

Today i went on to gameloft.com on my phone because one of their games was one i could no longer play. To my surprise, their website recognizes my phone as the 910 instead of the 912!

Does anyone know of any settings or tricks to get my phone to be recognized properly so i can get these games back?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#2 rickyheferle

rickyheferle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Google+:rickyheferle

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Ok, so i know there are threads out there with some of the bugs with the leak but i wanted to start a fresh thread to see if anyone knows of a way for me to get my phone to be recognized properly.

Been on the leak since it first dropped. Everything was great for a couple weeks. Last week things started acting up so i did a factory reset, wiped data, and then set my phone back up the way it was. Noticed a huge difference in performance, speed, and battery. Great news right?

Well, then i noticed that some of the games i was playing before the wipe, ate all of a sudden no longer compatible with my device according to the play store. The device shows up on the play store online as a RAZR but the carrier is blank. Like it doesn't recognize Verizon anymore.

Today i went on to gameloft.com on my phone because one of their games was one i could no longer play. To my surprise, their website recognizes my phone as the 910 instead of the 912!

Does anyone know of any settings or tricks to get my phone to be recognized properly so i can get these games back?

Yeah I have the same problems I suppose because when I am on the computer browsing the store and try to download certain apps such as SimSimi it sais not compatible, and when on the appstore on the phone the app doesn't even show up!

#3 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yeah I have the same problems I suppose because when I am on the computer browsing the store and try to download certain apps such as SimSimi it sais not compatible, and when on the appstore on the phone the app doesn't even show up!

Exactly. But it is wierd because when i first installed the leak i didn't have this problem. But after a factory reset, apps i used last week are no longer available.

#4 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

Exactly. But it is wierd because when i first installed the leak i didn't have this problem. But after a factory reset, apps i used last week are no longer available.

What does it say in Settings? If that is broken too you might need to tweak build.prop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#5 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

What does it say in Settings? If that is broken too you might need to tweak build.prop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My settings is accurate. Shows 912. Very odd.

#6 rickyheferle

rickyheferle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Google+:rickyheferle

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:40 AM

Mine shows 912 as well.

#7 jami2976

jami2976

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationvisalia ca

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

I had the same problem...before you flashed the leak did you flash back to stock using matts utility or through rsd? I only as I because the problem showed up after the utility, I flashed back to stock with rsd lite and ota'd back to 173 then flashed the I cs leak and everything was back to normal.

#8 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

I had the same problem...before you flashed the leak did you flash back to stock using matts utility or through rsd? I only as I because the problem showed up after the utility, I flashed back to stock with rsd lite and ota'd back to 173 then flashed the I cs leak and everything was back to normal.

I have never used Matt's utility. Always rsd back to 744 then ota all the way up until the leak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users