103 replies to this topic

#81 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

I used pimp my ROM. The density changed and bit made the screen buttons go under the first row of icons

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
You put it at 320 as recommended? After following those steps i had to manually change it to a diff number but dont reboot, then change it back to 320 and DO Reboot

Attached Files

#82 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

I did yes. Look at your screen shots they look the same the house looking buttons are out of place

#83 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

I did yes. Look at your screen shots they look the same the house looking buttons are out of place

You're something else... i dont see what you see tho i consider myself a perfectionist, this is my daily driver since RageHD 1.2 and the internet speed & overall performance and battery life is the best i have tried. I actually dont see anything that could be updated in future releases.

#84 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

You're something else... i dont see what you see tho i consider myself a perfectionist, this is my daily driver since RageHD 1.2 and the internet speed & overall performance and battery life is the best i have tried. I actually dont see anything that could be updated in future releases.

OK let me explain. The galaxy launcher has 7 buttons that look like houses that allow for navigating the 7 home screens. When the density is changed to 320 the icons in the launcher move up and cover those buttons. Here is your picture showing that like I said. I still can't download my apps from the market. So I'm not sure what you mean I'm something else.

Attached Files

#85 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

OK let me explain. The galaxy launcher has 7 buttons that look like houses that allow for navigating the 7 home screens. When the density is changed to 320 the icons in the launcher move up and cover those buttons. Here is your picture showing that like I said. I still can't download my apps from the market. So I'm not sure what you mean I'm something else.

Im using LauncherPro! I dont see anything wrong with it... keep trying what i told you about changing the density it works

#86 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

I'm going to backup my apps on nexesque and restore them on here. If I use another launcher I might was well use a different ROM. I want to use the touch wiz launcher and AccuWeather clock!

#87 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thank You Rage Team for this awsome stable Rom! Here are a few pics. After adding my apps and a few mods i found to the RoM, im done flashing for this month or the next lol.

Attached Files

#88 andyliberty

andyliberty

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

Thank You Rage Team for this awsome stable Rom! Here are a few pics. After adding my apps and a few mods i found to the RoM, im done flashing for this month or the next lol.

Nice screenshots. What icon package is that?

#89 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Nice screenshots. What icon package is that?

I'm using the old achool LauncherPro,and theicons for it are made by Droidcon

#90 legend221

legend221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

Just wondering what the biggest advantage is over Rage HD Rom. Any thoughts?

#91 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Battery life is better, smoother
  • legend221 likes this

#92 legend221

legend221

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

Battery life is better, smoother

Wow, and Rage HDs battery is already good.

Everything is fully working as well? Hot spot, WiFi, data and GPS?

#93 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

I'm pretty sure this ROM is rage HD with a galaxy s4 launcher. It shouldn't be any different than the rage HD ROM and if you change launchers I don't see a point in using this as apps won't download from the market

• legend221 likes this

#94 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I'm pretty sure this ROM is rage HD with a galaxy s4 launcher. It shouldn't be any different than the rage HD ROM and if you change launchers I don't see a point in using this as apps won't download from the market

You can download any app one you fix the density with Pimp my rom, i'll make a video and show you how i did it.

#95 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

I can change the density and have several times just on my phone apps still won't download. I'm sure there will be an update soon.

#96 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

I can change the density and have several times just on my phone apps still won't download. I'm sure there will be an update soon.

mine download just fine, did try clearing the Market data and cache?

#97 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Proof..

Attached Files

#98 PUNISHERB273

PUNISHERB273

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

I did several times. I even tried reflashing the rum and doing complete data wipes including internal storage and still no fix. I'm just running another rom until they update this one

#99 dwhit24

dwhit24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

I've been trying to download but it's only downloading a 1kb file. Please let me know if there's a problem. Thanks. I look forward to trying out ragewizz!

#100 dwhit24

dwhit24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Sorry, used a different browser. ..all is well. ...sorry again

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users