• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

I may buy a used RAZR m for $160. It is in excellent shape....is $160 a good price?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Based on Swappa and Ebay completed listings it sounds like a good deal - BUT verify the ESN before buying.  Nothing sucks worse than buying a phone you can't use.....  

• neckchop likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

Based on Swappa and Ebay completed listings it sounds like a good deal - BUT verify the ESN before buying.  Nothing sucks worse than buying a phone you can't use.....  

ESN verification is a must...just buying it as a back up for my MAXX HD...

#4 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

I just found this phone is verizon phone but is on the Page Plus prepaid deal.....does that mean someone unlocked and flashed this thing??  if so, can it be flashed back to verizon using Matt's utility ??

#5 alluringreality

alluringreality

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

There are probably different ways to put a phone on Page Plus. You don't have to unlock the phone to put it on Page Plus, yet some people might unlock the bootloader for various reasons. Personally the utility didn't take me from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 when I first got my phone, so I've been using RSD Lite with 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

on a locked bootloader. That should generally get rid of the setup for Page Plus. The talk around flashing the Razr M to Verizon MVNOs indicate that you can take the phone back to stock, except for the bootloader unlock or the indication that the phone has been rooted.

#6 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

There are probably different ways to put a phone on Page Plus. You don't have to unlock the phone to put it on Page Plus, yet some people might unlock the bootloader for various reasons. Personally the utility didn't take me from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 when I first got my phone, so I've been using RSD Lite with 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

a locked bootloader. That should generally get rid of the setup for Page Plus. The talk around flashing the Razr M to Verizon MVNOs indicate that you can take the phone back to stock, except for the bootloader unlock or the indication that the phone has been rooted.

Thanks....supposedly he got the phone back on Verizon. As long as I can either RSD or use Matt's utility that should be good.....I need to verify the imei before purchase tomorrow..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users