• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blindman

blindman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Depressing 1st day of vacation. My razr max CDMA is at the bottom of the gulf. The phone was rooted and used for my business communications daily. I have a nandroid backup, but have never tried a restore. What would your recommendation be. Try to find another maxx or something different and start from scratch. I have a spare original razr back home but phone will not hold a charge. I have 1 month remaining before I'm eligible for an upgrade. Not sure if I'd loose my unlimited data if I begged Verizon for the upgrade Any thoughts...

#2 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Twitter:1shane15
  • Google+:shanebarone1@gmail.com (gtalk/hangouts)
  • Locationny
  • Current Device(s):Gen 2 Moto X,2015 Moto X Pure,N9, N7,& N6

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

if you upgrade you will loose unlimited . your best bet is either use your old phone or buy one on swappa or ebay

Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#3 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Chances are if you upgrade.... you will lose unlimited data...... IMO I would baby your RAZR along until you get another one (unless you are buying another MAXX in the next day or so) LOL

So if I happen to find your MAXX when I'm trucking down that way I can keep it right LOL ..... just kidding :lol::blink:

Damn...... ninj'd by Shane :ph34r:
tapadriving ...... hillbilly style
  • shane1 likes this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#4 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

Verizon didn't care when I lost my phone in a lake. Yes, you would lose unlimited for an upgrade. If you want to keep unlimited, it doesn't matter how much time you have left. BUT all of my friends and coworkers who have switched to a shared data plan have no issues staying within their limit AND they save money. They have me SERIOUSLY considering going subsidized on my next phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users