prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

Was wondering, anyone have different colored/different font, etc for the x912 OG Razr with the Jelly Bean update they could maybe upload to this site? Thanks in advance.

Paul

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

Weel, I can't comment if such a thing exists, BUT I will say, with some time and research, anyone with the time a patience CAN indeed learn how to theme out their own dialer or any other typical interface. Wish I could be more specific, but trust me, the "know how" for such things is out there for one do to their self!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

Weel, I can't comment if such a thing exists, BUT I will say, with some time and research, anyone with the time a patience CAN indeed learn how to theme out their own dialer or any other typical interface. Wish I could be more specific, but trust me, the "know how" for such things is out there for one do to their self!

That would actually be better, then I could just do it myself, thanks for the info, I would assume I could just google "theming"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users