4 replies to this topic

#1 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

If you were one iof the many people like me and switched over to the ICS leak. 84/85.
Have you noticed any apps that maybe run a bit sluggish now on the ICS than they did on GB? for example. The game blood and glory runs like crap on it now ever since i put the ICS on it.
but what are some apps tha tyou like that you can only get with the ics as well?
like me i love the Google Chrome browser. best browser i have ever used on this phone. one of the main reasons i decided to keep ICS was just cause of the browser because GB cant use google chrome browser.

But yeah anyways shut up griz.....
What apps have you noticed that run sluggish or work even better.

#2 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

Well I've only used the .75 leak but noticed the touch screen was a bit buggy. Temple run and I had issues with Swype spelling wrong words. Did you recently flash .85? And are you aware that you actually can't go back to gingerbread from that if you wanted to? Chrome is a great browser I agree.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

yes i do realize i cant not flash back to GB with the 84/85 leak. only the .75 leak. but me and the 75 leak did not get along. i had wifi problems like a mofo and horrible data signal. ill stick with this leak until someone figures out a way how to be able to go back to GB when the offical OTA comes out. i already softbricked it 2 days ago but got it back up and running.

#4 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

Ok good I was just making sure. You're post made it seem like you may have flashed it not knowing. Good luck getting back on path for the ota.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#5 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

If it wasnt for fishing i would have no patience....lol. or i would be pretty PO'ED right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users