n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStreetsboro, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Hello all,

I have been using All Access since the day it was released for music in my car.  I am having a issue that if I am in 3g coverage when a new song starts that the quality of the music goes way down.  I didnt have this issue until that last big update where they replaced the high quality option no matter what with the High Normal Low that they have now.  Of coarse I have it set on High but it doesnt seem to be doing the trick.  I dont mind a buffer if it gets me high quality while im in 3g coverage.

#2 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hello all,

I have been using All Access since the day it was released for music in my car.  I am having a issue that if I am in 3g coverage when a new song starts that the quality of the music goes way down.  I didnt have this issue until that last big update where they replaced the high quality option no matter what with the High Normal Low that they have now.  Of coarse I have it set on High but it doesnt seem to be doing the trick.  I dont mind a buffer if it gets me high quality while im in 3g coverage.

That's the thing with Google Music. One of their focuses was to eliminate a buffer so that you can listen to your music faster. However, they forgot about the people on 3G with doing this. When the song starts, the song itself is barely loaded so the quality is not going to be good at all. Unfortunately there's no way around it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users