Photo

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM10.1 Lunchlies (Nightlies) are HERE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#21 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

I flashed briefly last night. I noticed GAPPS are not included. (in case anyone needs to know beforehand).

Sorry bud, thought that was a given. Just grab the latest ones from goo.im or any recent set of gapps. Just make sure they are compatible with 4.2.2.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#22 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Alright guys, I am thinking about releasing these as "dailies"... That would mean they would be 12 hours newer than skrillax's last nightly and 12 hours older than his next nightly. That way all you crackflashers can get you fix halfway thru the day and any changes dhacker has made in the meantime will be included. What do you think?

Edit: just noticed that skrillax is a day behind on nightlies. So my dailies or Lunchlies (don't know what to call them yet) will be his nightlies 12 hrs earlier. :ph34r:

• BwingG and romma1 like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#23 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Sorry bud, thought that was a given. Just grab the latest ones from goo.im or any recent set of gapps. Just make sure they are compatible with 4.2.2.

I figured that they weren't, but since you did not post a link to GAPPS, ot mention it, I had to consider the possibility that they might be included. I did not want to flash GAPPS until I knew for sure. Goo.IM is slow and stalling big time today, I have tried four times to get the latest gapps. I knew I should not have deleted the 4.22 that I had already on my card... DOH!!!

#24 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Alright guys, I am thinking about releasing these as "dailies"... That would mean they would be 12 hours newer than skrillax's last nightly and 12 hours older than his next nightly. That way all you crackflashers can get you fix halfway thru the day and any changes dhacker has made in the meantime will be included. What do you think?

Edit: just noticed that skrillax is a day behind on nightlies. So my dailies or Lunchlies (don't know what to call them yet) will be his nightlies 12 hrs earlier. :ph34r:

As long as I have tim to crack flash, I will. In between all of the other goodies that finally seem to be getting ported to the 907. I am curious about AOKP now. I haven't tried it since early on in my Incredible 2 days. There were sporatic dev problems with AOKP for that phone.    

#25 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

I figured that they weren't, but since you did not post a link to GAPPS, ot mention it, I had to consider the possibility that they might be included. I did not want to flash GAPPS until I knew for sure. Goo.IM is slow and stalling big time today, I have tried four times to get the latest gapps. I knew I should not have deleted the 4.22 that I had already on my card... DOH!!!

Try this link

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

And go to gapps folder.
  • romma1 likes this

PDbEXCr.png

#26 romma1

romma1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

Try this link

And go to gapps folder.

Blank page.

#27 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Blank page.

• romma1 likes this

PDbEXCr.png

#28 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

OP Updated

PDbEXCr.png

#29 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hey Tim does this work with GSM?

#30 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

Hey Tim does this work with GSM?

Hey man, you know what...I am not 100 percent.  But there is a gsm fix floating around on xda that should do it if not. Hang on and I will look for a link...

PDbEXCr.png

#31 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:18 AM

I'll be following to check on stability of gps. Unfortunately, I need to rely on dead stable gps which has kept me off of all aosp roms. I don't even know if it is kernel related or rom related?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#32 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

I'll be following to check on stability of gps. Unfortunately, I need to rely on dead stable gps which has kept me off of all aosp roms. I don't even know if it is kernel related or rom related?

Cool the best place to watch is the commits on the Razrqcom github... Just watch the commits to see what has been updated. For me, I have never had a gps issue on Aosp roms. Have you tried gps status?

EDIT: here is the link...

PDbEXCr.png

#33 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Hey man, you know what...I am not 100 percent.  But there is a gsm fix floating around on xda that should do it if not. Hang on and I will look for a link...

Thanks! I'm trying to find it as well but it's really weird because everyone just talks about it as "Flash the GSM Fix" but I've only seen it posed once in a random post and it was the Version 3 of it and I have no idea if it's the latest.  You'd think someone would have it in an OP or something somewhere.  Don't work to hard but if you can dig one up I'd love you forever (and if you don't I still will ;-) )  Thanks!

#34 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

Thanks! I'm trying to find it as well but it's really weird because everyone just talks about it as "Flash the GSM Fix" but I've only seen it posed once in a random post and it was the Version 3 of it and I have no idea if it's the latest. You'd think someone would have it in an OP or something somewhere. Don't work to hard but if you can dig one up I'd love you forever (and if you don't I still will ;-) ) Thanks!

Here ya go!

• clienterror likes this

PDbEXCr.png

#35 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

Here ya go!

Dang it Tim you're awesome!  I'm guessing you were born that way =-D Thanks!! Now I got this going I can see My AT&T network but it wont register on it....if it isn't one thing it's something else! Thanks a ton Tim and you rock as usual my friend!

• timpohladthomas likes this

#36 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

Cool the best place to watch is the commits on the Razrqcom github... Just watch the commits to see what has been updated. For me, I have never had a gps issue on Aosp roms. Have you tried gps status?EDIT: here is the link...

Thanks, I always used aosp on tbolt but gps was stable once you jumped the initial setup hoops. Here, I have read of people losing gps for no reason and that a reboot USUALLY brings it back. If you use it casually that is no issue. If you navigate by gps 8 hrs a day every day a drop, even a momentary drop, can really screw up your day. My expectations are unreasonable

• timpohladthomas likes this

#37 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

That doesn't sounds unreasonable to me.  I have never had a drop.  Like i said, have you tried GPS Status in the play store?  it downloads a gps data to help find your location.  

Oh and BTW, I noticed you sig says you have an HD.  You know this build is for the M right?

PDbEXCr.png

#38 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Dang it Tim you're awesome!  I'm guessing you were born that way =-D Thanks!! Now I got this going I can see My AT&T network but it wont register on it....if it isn't one thing it's something else! Thanks a ton Tim and you rock as usual my friend!

Ha, I just like helping people, end of story.  :ph34r:  Lots of people have helped me get to where I am at so I am returning the favor.  I dont have a GSM phone, but what do you mean it doesn't register?

PDbEXCr.png

#39 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

OP Updated

PDbEXCr.png

#40 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • Twitter:@xSomber73
  • Google+:nytesblood@gmail.com
  • LocationNY

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hmmm lunchlies Lol I love it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta