8 replies to this topic

#1 Razroid

Razroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

hello, is it possible to port svoice (from galaxy s III) over to our razrs? that should shut those iphone 4s users up.
oh and one more thing, does webtop work if you have a custom rom? i got a hdmi cable and plugged it into my laptop, it did nothing

#2 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

hello, is it possible to port svoice (from galaxy s III) over to our razrs? that should shut those iphone 4s users up. oh and one more thing, does webtop work if you have a custom rom? i got a hdmi cable and plugged it into my laptop, it did nothing

Depends on the ROM...some get rid of all of Moto's things I think. Unless you do the webtop hack, you'll need some sort of a dock to launch webtop, so just plugging it in won't launch it. You can HDMI mirror without a dock tho...

#3 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

should be able to port it over. might need a mod or two but i think it should just plug right in so pull the files from the phone and look for it in system apps.
a what? an android? whats that?

#4 Razroid

Razroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

hmm.. i dont think i can mirror my phone to my hdtv or my laptop, is there any steps on that? and is there a GSIII system rom lying around somewhere? i would love to pull the svoice.apk file out

#5 bstrong

bstrong

Savior of the Razrs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Twitter:bstrong11
  • Google+:bstrong9211
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

hmm.. i dont think i can mirror my phone to my hdtv or my laptop, is there any steps on that? and is there a GSIII system rom lying around somewhere? i would love to pull the svoice.apk file out

I recommend the app "nebtop" from. The market. It's a dock emulator that allows you to bypass the system checks and enable Webtop without the dock

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Invictus Maneo!

#6 Razroid

Razroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

I recommend the app "nebtop" from. The market. It's a dock emulator that allows you to bypass the system checks and enable Webtop without the dock Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yes, i did try nebtop before, did not work on both my hdtv and my laptop

#7 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

Just so you know, svoice works on the rzr

#8 Razroid

Razroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

yea, i have already got that to work, i heard samsung and vlingo is blocking unofficial use of svoice on other devices

#9 TweakedSystems

TweakedSystems

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

installed fine ...but I keep getting Network Error.Please try again later :(
Is there a fix for this problem?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users