#1 vic2497

vic2497

normal droid person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR HD

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

OK so this what happened, I rooted my M and I decided to change the font, decided the font looked ugly and tried to restore back to stock font, it didn't work then randomly it restarted and it was stuck on a custom Og droid RAZR logo forever (and the phones screen shake situation, I just thought it was the phone itself), so I contacted Verizon and they sent one and came the next day. Later I realized that the invoice paper said no software modifications or you will be charged a 500 dollar fee. I freaked out and decided to flash it back to 4.1.2 JB(using RSD lite). And then it turned back to normal and everything was fine, I still decided to go mail it, I didn't wanna deal with the android 4.1.2 bugs that was left on the droid RAZR M. Will they find out the phone was rooted even I flashed it and wiped it clean?

P.s. I received the text message from Verizon and said "we received your defective phone." We do they do when they firsr receive it? I'm really scared if the find out D:

#2 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Twitter:1shane15
  • Google+:shanebarone1@gmail.com (gtalk/hangouts)
  • Locationny
  • Current Device(s):Gen 2 Moto X,2015 Moto X Pure,N9, N7,& N6

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

odds are your fine. it costs to much money to actually look at each phone to see if its rooted or modified in any way. As long as the phone boots normally or doesnt boot at all you should be fine.

• vic2497 likes this
Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#3 vic2497

vic2497

normal droid person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR HD

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:52 PM