Photo
- - - - -

looking for bone stock xt907 4.1.2 rom download.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

Well I do have an external 16gig SD card and all my backups go there. I did have ss for a brief period then uninstalled using titainium before installing twrp. All was great until I flashed a ROM called eclipse based on 4.2.2. The install went great and the ROM works great. Got late and didn't have time to customize it so I went into recovery and made a backup then restored my previous ROM stock based 4.1.2. And quickly realized something was wrong when mdc4 couldn't redo unload because I only had 550mb left on internal. Weird thing I've never had to red redownload the game before when doing a restore . When I go back to eclipse the game is working and 1.7 gigs of internal storage is available.

#22 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

I'm also wondering if I restore my eclipse 4.2.2 ROM and delete mc4 that's a 2gig game if I'll get my space back. Perhaps having a 4.2.2 ROM on a 4.1.2 phone does things differently? Wouldn't be able to try out till tonight seeing I'm at work now but just throwing things out there.

#23 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Got s chance to do some stuff. Restored eclipse ROM and deleted mc4. Went to recovery and restored my stock ROM and wouldn't you know I got my storage back. I double checked and backups are still set to go to SD card so it must be something funky with that 4.2.2 ROM.

#24 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

Got s chance to do some stuff. Restored eclipse ROM and deleted mc4. Went to recovery and restored my stock ROM and wouldn't you know I got my storage back. I double checked and backups are still set to go to SD card so it must be something funky with that 4.2.2 ROM.

I think you have to uninstall SS naturally, not via tibu.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#25 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

You should have the same amount of storage, if not more, with that AOSP based ROM.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#26 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

I think you have to uninstall SS naturally, not via tibu.

I remember revoking su privileges when uninstalling I think. If its in there I have no clue where it would be hiding.

#27 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

I remember revoking su privileges when uninstalling I think. If its in there I have no clue where it would be hiding.

Look for a folder in internal memory.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#28 digitalex1

digitalex1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Same here I soft bricked my razrm and it wont take anything else even with an unlocked bootloader (razrMdevEd)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users