186 replies to this topic

#101 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Had a bit of freezing, issues with system UI not starting, and the charge LED bothered my all night. Back to stock for now, but otherwise worked pretty well.

Wow.  Ran it all day today and no issues with System UI.  Other than the charging light not actually disabling, but I just put the phone face-down when charging and problem solved.   :D  I do think Skrilax CM10.1 (8/3) felt a wee bit more zippy however. 

Oh yeah -- and when set to mute when face down, it does not unmute when face-up.  

You really should try Skrilax CM10.1 (8/3) before totally throwing in the towel.  Believe me -- I was on Eclipse v1.4 and always came back to that after being woefully disappointed w/ 2.2 ROMs.  That was until CM10.1 (8/3).

Update:  I was running the 8/2 AOKP and no real issues.  Updated to 8/5 and the lock-ups started.  

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#102 spartandmd

spartandmd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

does anyone have a trusted source for the jb gallery app for this rom? after some digging, i figured out why my instant upload folder from G+ doesn't display on the gallery app. There was some transition mess on google's end trying to merge picasa, instant upload, g+, android gallery, and autobackup into a unified service. am i correct in understanding that we need a 4.3 jb gallery app and camera to view our instant upload pics there? i realize some people hate to have their instant upload cluttering up the gallery, but i'd rather have everything on the cloud and streamlined into the gallery.

#103 spartandmd

spartandmd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

does anyone have a trusted source for the jb gallery app for this rom? after some digging, i figured out why my instant upload folder from G+ doesn't display on the gallery app. There was some transition mess on google's end trying to merge picasa, instant upload, g+, android gallery, and autobackup into a unified service. am i correct in understanding that we need a 4.3 jb gallery app and camera to view our instant upload pics there? i realize some people hate to have their instant upload cluttering up the gallery, but i'd rather have everything on the cloud and streamlined into the gallery.

OK, figured it out...

1.) download the new gallery apk: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

2.) use TiBU or equivalent to search for, backup, and then uninstall the gallery (gallery2.apk or something like that)

3.) install new gallery app

4.) under settings, link to your google account, and re-check photo sync under google account settings

5.) enjoy your new 4.3 gallery and camera!

#104 spartandmd

spartandmd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

is wifi tether suddenly broken for anyone else on the 8/9 build?

#105 liquidsteel30

liquidsteel30

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Download link is dead :(

edit: found it, 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• timpohladthomas likes this

#106 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

Fixed the OP for Tim's LAZY ASS :p

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#107 sunkim50

sunkim50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

Anyone who flashes the 4.3 version, make sure to use slim gapps to avoid keyboard fc.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

#108 localceleb

localceleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Anyone who flashes the 4.3 version, make sure to use slim gapps to avoid keyboard fc.

4.3 AOKP?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#109 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

4.3 AOKP?

Yes.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#110 localceleb

localceleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yes.

Sweet. I didn't know 4.3 AOKP was out yet. I'm assuming your latest build is 4.3 then?

#111 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

Sweet. I didn't know 4.3 AOKP was out yet. I'm assuming your latest build is 4.3 then?

Yes sir

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#112 localceleb

localceleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

Preliminary report: this ROM kicks rear end!! First bug-free 4.3 ROM I've tried. And I've tried probably 20-30 nightlies/builds. It's a keeper!
As long as people are aware of the initial keyboard issue, which is easy to get around.

#113 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Preliminary report: this ROM kicks rear end!! First bug-free 4.3 ROM I've tried. And I've tried probably 20-30 nightlies/builds. It's a keeper!
As long as people are aware of the initial keyboard issue, which is easy to get around.

Does the LED Light stay on during charging or has that been fixed?

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#114 trebills

trebills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'll try it out today then. I've been on PAC ROM lately but it's a bit buggy. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
VPYxJ21.png

#115 trebills

trebills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

I had keyboard issues even after installing slim gapps. Installing and activating the Google keyboard from the play store fixed it for me. So far everything else good.

Battery is at 74% (I have maxx hd) and has been on for 2.5 hours. Of course in that 2.5 hours I was restoring apps with titanium and setting up other customizations. 1hr on screen time.

sent from my RAZR Maxx HD

VPYxJ21.png

#116 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

I've been running aokp since I released it and it's amazing! New build coming soon.

PDbEXCr.png

#117 trebills

trebills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

I've been running aokp since I released it and it's amazing! New build coming soon.

Yea it works well I'm downloading the 9/11 build now. @tim On a side note, you have any interest in porting jellybam to the xt926.

sent from my RAZR Maxx HD

VPYxJ21.png

#118 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

This has always been an amazing ROM. I don't want to ask too much, but is there any way to get the charging LED fixed. It stays on constantly while charging and it is my only complaint. I attempted using the build.prop but had no such luck. Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#119 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

This has always been an amazing ROM. I don't want to ask too much, but is there any way to get the charging LED fixed. It stays on constantly while charging and it is my only complaint. I attempted using the build.prop but had no such luck. Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Change it to black?

PDbEXCr.png

#120 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

Change it to black?

When I do so all it seems to affect is notifications. Is there a specific App+ I can change that will affect the charge light because otherwise it is yellow until it hits 100% charge and then it turns green. No led manipulation affects the colors.

Razr MAXX HD on AOKP!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users