• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#1 ronlsjr

ronlsjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF STUPID COCKY JERKS! WHY HAVE BAD ATTITUDE BECAUSE OF A QUESTION?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2 ronlsjr

ronlsjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

YOU ALL CAN KISS MY RED AMERICAN BUTT!

#3 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Farts

#4 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Stink

#5 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Seriously, what's your deal?

#6 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Now I smell it

#7 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Was that you?

#8 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Not sure either but i assume it has to do with the fact that the last couple of threads he created are already answered i in other threads if he took the time to look around instead of creating a new thread. Some users pointed that out and i guess he didn't like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#9 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Oh I hate it when everything isn't given to me...

#10 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

I been there in there shoes before. Lesson learned for sure. I earn everything I got. Good and bad.

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
  • _base2 likes this
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#11 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Because being nice is boring.....

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#12 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Ronlsjr,

First, calm down. More than likely whoever irritated you to the point of creating a thread overgeneralizing all of our users and ultimately insulting some was probably being sarcastic. Just take it in stride. If someone gives you an attitude, it may or may not be warranted. If its a legit question, then I think you will find that most members are quite helpful. If your question is answerable easily by searching either this sir or google, or reading more closely, it's likely you'll get some blowback.

We ... And I include myself in this... Spend A LOT of our time helping other users. I can only speak to my guidelines in terms of when it's warranted to give a user some pushback. If the user does not respect our time, I will not respect theirs. If they do not read, I will provide nothing further for them to read. If the user is rude, I will TRY to not be rude, but sometimes I will settle for poking a little fun at them in trying to make the topic a little lighter. I think you can see a pattern here.

You get out what you put in to a community like this.

I hope you will come to realize that no one intended to upset you. Don't take it personally. Sometimes it's easier to make jokes or poke fun than it is to outrightly tell you to read the op or to search, which doing so is often mistaken for rudeness as well.

I hope this provides some additional context. You've spoken your peace, so have I. let's just move on and focus on the whole reason were here -- android.

I would suggest that this thread be locked before other people who are not so sympathetic get wind of it...
  • Hardtime3015 and DarkOverDroid like this
[ sent from _base2 ]

#13 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

Dunno why you guys wasting your time responding to this thread. As a matter of fact don't why I'm responding :blink:

#14 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Dunno why you guys wasting your time responding to this thread. As a matter of fact don't why I'm responding

Isn't it obvious? It's because we're all jerks! :-P

Seriously though, I think all of us here hate to see a user frustrated for no reason. I looked at his posts and didn't see anything that was overly rude or "jerk"-ish. Its obvious that there was a misunderstanding.

[ pull this thread as I walk away... ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#15 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Not this thread at all?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

or maybe they are just someone stuck on .84? Crackflasher having withdrawals lol

#16 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

Look guy, I don't know who pissed in your cheerio's today but, there is absolutley no cause for this post.
I can assure you that there are plenty of people here that are more than willing to help you, but you will not get it with an attitude like this.
If your going to let one person piss you off to the point where you would create a post like this, pressumably aimed at eveyone on this site, then you just might have blown your chance at anyone ever helping you at all. Which knowing the folks here like I do, they are very good people and they have a tendency to forgive and forget, so maybe you'll get lucky.
My suggestion to you, is to calm down, maybe appologize for this thread and ask to have it pulled. Then ask for help from someome that's willing to help you, and just move on. I promise you, there are a lot of folks here that are more than willing to take time out of their day to give you a helping hand. And one more thing. No matter where you go, or what you do, you will always run into that one person that's going to piss you off. The best thing you can do is just ignore them, move on, and find someone else willing to help. This is the most helpful group of Razr people your going to find on the net, so your best bet (If you care to get help anywhere) is to chill out, make friends' and stay a while. It'll all get better, were all like family here. :-)
Posted Image

#17 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

Look guy, I don't know who pissed in your cheerio's today but, there is absolutley no cause for this post.
I can assure you that there are plenty of people here that are more than willing to help you, but you will not get it with an attitude like this.
If your going to let one person piss you off to the point where you would create a post like this, pressumably aimed at eveyone on this site, then you just might have blown your chance at anyone ever helping you at all. Which knowing the folks here like I do, they are very good people and they have a tendency to forgive and forget, so maybe you'll get lucky.
My suggestion to you, is to calm down, maybe appologize for this thread and ask to have it pulled. Then ask for help from someome that's willing to help you, and just move on. I promise you, there are a lot of folks here that are more than willing to take time out of their day to give you a helping hand. And one more thing. No matter where you go, or what you do, you will always run into that one person that's going to piss you off. The best thing you can do is just ignore them, move on, and find someone else willing to help. This is the most helpful group of Razr people your going to find on the net, so your best bet (If you care to get help anywhere) is to chill out, make friends' and stay a while. It'll all get better, were all like family here. :-)

+1 to this. If all else fails, PM a mod for help. I get a PM almost everyday asking for help and i have no issues helping.

Sent from my Droid Xyboard WiFi
  • DarkOverDroid likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#18 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

I hope this reaction isn't from his "Ics" thread that was posted in here. No reason to flip like this.

#19 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

I hope this reaction isn't from his "Ics" thread that was posted in here. No reason to flip like this.

My thoughts exactly...

[ pull this thread as I walk away... ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#20 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

Ronlsjr,

First, calm down. More than likely whoever irritated you to the point of creating a thread overgeneralizing all of our users and ultimately insulting some was probably being sarcastic. Just take it in stride. If someone gives you an attitude, it may or may not be warranted. If its a legit question, then I think you will find that most members are quite helpful. If your question is answerable easily by searching either this sir or google, or reading more closely, it's likely you'll get some blowback.

We ... And I include myself in this... Spend A LOT of our time helping other users. I can only speak to my guidelines in terms of when it's warranted to give a user some pushback. If the user does not respect our time, I will not respect theirs. If they do not read, I will provide nothing further for them to read. If the user is rude, I will TRY to not be rude, but sometimes I will settle for poking a little fun at them in trying to make the topic a little lighter. I think you can see a pattern here.

You get out what you put in to a community like this.

I hope you will come to realize that no one intended to upset you. Don't take it personally. Sometimes it's easier to make jokes or poke fun than it is to outrightly tell you to read the op or to search, which doing so is often mistaken for rudeness as well.

I hope this provides some additional context. You've spoken your peace, so have I. let's just move on and focus on the whole reason were here -- android.

I would suggest that this thread be locked before other people who are not so sympathetic get wind of it...

+1 I'm a relatively new member in this forum. But, I can honestly say that this forum is "chalked full" of guys willing to help anyone with a question or out of a jam. Best forum of this sort that I have found. My hats off to the member here...a great bunch of guys (and gals, excuse me).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users