2 replies to this topic

#1 Drinrazr

Drinrazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

Hi, I have had my Droid Razr for a few months now, it is a awesome phone if you ask me. I am a little upset that Moto has not pushed 4.0 yet to it, but I guess I can wait. There's not much to say about me, I'm just a normal guy with a Razr. Umm, I don't care for Apple products or the company itself, I don't see myself owning any of them any time soon. I get pissed off just trying to use my wife's Iphone 4. I played with a Nokia Lumia 900 the other day at the local Best Buy, I found it was kinda cool. It was different to what I was used to with Android, so I found that refreshing. But I still think I like Android over the rest of them. I hope every one is having a good day. Later.

#2 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

Welcome to the forums! You know you don't HAVE to wait for ICS if you don't want to.... 6.14.79 is a fastbootable, stable Moto build of ICS... :)

Just don't flash anything above the 79 build - they take you off the upgrade path and are not recoverable if you have issues. Bad idea almost any way you look at it.

We're here to help so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Just make sure you've thoroughly searched other threads bc chances are, it might've already been asked and answered :)

[ pull this thread as I walk away... ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#3 Drinrazr

Drinrazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

Thank you. Yes, well I tried to flashing with my older captivate and It ended up with my screen having a bunch of different color lines going across the screen. So, since then I have not try to flash a ROM. Kinda got a little scared. But, if Moto keep taking their time, I might have to dive back into it and try again. I still have my Captivate, i'm using it as a MP3 player in my truck, so I could use it to practice. So, I don't mess up my Razr. Again, even after I get ICS from Moto, I might still root and flash, cause it annoys me all the bloatware they put and don't let you take off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users