#1 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

I was trying to restore with RSD lite and had some issues with the fastboot files, Now I have a low battery and cant get it to charge.
This is the first time I have posted on any fourm, so If I am in the wrong place or am doing something wrong, Sorry.

#2 kaplac

kaplac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Have you given this a shot?
  • Atomic39 likes this

#3 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

No, but I will let you know. Thanks.

#4 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

Have you given this a shot?

No Luck with that either. What is the special cable called, I read somewhere that you can get it on ebay.
  • Atomic39 likes this

#5 kaplac

kaplac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

the factory programming cables are available somewhere on the internet... I know the Team Black Hat website has them but they are usually sold out

If you are comfortable with soldering you can make your own factory cable using this

• Atomic39 likes this

#6 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

Check TBH if you can order you will get it pretty quick. Bout 20 or 30 i think. Well worth the money.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#7 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Check TBH if you can order you will get it pretty quick. Bout 20 or 30 i think. Well worth the money.

Thanks, do I need to leave the phone plugged in until then or is it ok if it goes off.

#8 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

Well if it walnt charge just let it die. Nothing you can really do. How far in rsd did you get? You may be able fact reset and get it going, not sure?

Posted Image

#9 biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Google+:biggiesmalls657@gmail.com
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

Thanks, do I need to leave the phone plugged in until then or is it ok if it goes off.

well then you kick yourself in the butt when you find out what I know! go to bp tools, plug the phone using a wall charger and reboot with bp tools settings. it will charge your phone without a special cable!
  • Atomic39 likes this

#10 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

well then you kick yourself in the butt when you find out what I know! go to bp tools, plug the phone using a wall charger and reboot with bp tools settings. it will charge your phone without a special cable!

I can also confirm that this works. Figured it out a few days back while fooling around with my bricked MAXX.
  • Atomic39 likes this
Posted Image

#11 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

I can also confirm that this works. Figured it out a few days back while fooling around with my bricked MAXX.

will the screen have something different on it or the same "device locked, status code:0 "
ect.

#12 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

will the screen have something different on it or the same "device locked, status code:0 "
ect.

What you want to do is, with your phone on or off (doesn't) matter, hold down volume+ volume- and power all at once. When the screen flashes, release power briefly then press and hold again. This will get you into boot menu tools. Scroll all the way down to the bottom with the volume down key and select the last option called bp tools with the volume up key. Make sure the phone is plugged into an outlet when doing this. I apologize, I didn't mean ap Fastboot mode.
  • Atomic39 likes this
Posted Image

#13 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

What you want to do is, with your phone on or off (doesn't) matter, hold down volume+ volume- and power all at once. When the screen flashes, release power briefly then press and hold again. This will get you into boot menu tools. Scroll all the way down to the bottom with the volume down key and select the last option called bp tools with the volume up key. Make sure the phone is plugged into an outlet when doing this. I apologize, I didn't mean ap Fastboot mode.

I have tried that a hundred times, I cant get it to do anything but jump back to the screen that says Ap Fastboot mode (s) (boot Failure)0A.66

#14 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

Here's a screenshot.

Attached Files

#15 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

I have tried that a hundred times, I cant get it to do anything but jump back to the screen that says Ap Fastboot mode (s) (boot Failure)0A.66

I made a thread to fix that a while back... let me see if I can find it. Basically you just need to have a successful flash of ANYTHING to clear it. It's registering the fail til then.
  • Atomic39 likes this

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#16 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

. Do it sooner than later because the phone won't charge while you've got it stuck in that mode.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#17 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

. Do it sooner than later because the phone won't charge while you've got it stuck in that mode.

It was working and I made it here"moto-fastboot flash mbmloader mbmloader_hs.bin" and the battery went down again.If only I could type faster.

#18 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

now the screen says "to return to normal mode first press power key to power down" I have'nt seen this screen since 2am.

#19 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

I just got home and tried it again on the bricked razr, I had it wrong. With the phone plugged in the outlet, boot into boot mode selection menu from ap fastboot mode, and select bp sbf flash. It lets your phone charge even, when bricked, at least it does mine. When your on the Ap fastboot screen, hold vol up and down at the same time and tap the power button twice. It will bring you to the boot mode menu.
Posted Image

#20 Atomic39

Atomic39

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFlorence Sc

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

I just got home and tried it again on the bricked razr, I had it wrong. With the phone plugged in the outlet, boot into boot mode selection menu from ap fastboot mode, and select bp sbf flash. It lets your phone charge even, when bricked, at least it does mine. When your on the Ap fastboot screen, hold vol up and down at the same time and tap the power button twice. It will bring you to the boot mode menu.

That's not working either. I guess the only option I have is to try and make the factory cable. If anyone has any advice I would be very thankful. Like I stated in my first post this is the first time posting anything on a forum. That's not to say that I am a complete beginner with Android, I have been Rooting phones and flashing custom roms for about two years. But the Forum I started with would give Beginners a hard time, it seemed. I guess this was the cause for my worry about posting or asking a question. But I would like to thank all of you that helped me on this problem, You kindness and help Is very appreciated. I have now found a new home for all my Razr needs, that's until you evict me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users