Photo

[ROM][xt907][PORT][4.2.2/4.3] BeanStalk is HERE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
534 replies to this topic

#261 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well since dude isn't going to answer has anyone else figured out a fix for the volume?? And Tim if it helps it seems that the volume is such on low and the volume slider doesn't change the volume at all... Hope that helps fix the issue Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#262 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

Well since dude isn't going to answer has anyone else figured out a fix for the volume?? And Tim if it helps it seems that the volume is such on low and the volume slider doesn't change the volume at all... Hope that helps fix the issue Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I found xLoud to NOT work.

I plan on trying out a!cd b/c one of the paid-version-only features on Android Tweaker suggests that it'll help - but haven't gotten around to trying it yet

#263 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'm sure he's not going to answer because he's sick and tired of hearing the same complaints about the same thing.  Most devs have tact and won't say what they're honestly thinking.  I, however, am not a dev and I'll tell it to you straight, this bug is well known.  There's no need to keep re-iterating it.  I'm sure Tim is diligently working to get this taken care of.  The issue runs through almost all the CM10.2 based ROMs.  So, that tells me that it's an issue with the source code.  Once that's fixed, I'm sure the ports will follow suit. 

• timpohladthomas likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#264 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Well let us know if ac!d works..... I'm currently using viper for my sound mod it works great for my music but doesn't do anything for my call volume

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#265 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:34 AM

Well let us know if ac!d works..... I'm currently using viper for my sound mod it works great for my music but doesn't do anything for my call volume

ac!d is a no go -- it's not compatible w/ 4.3

#266 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

Well i wasn't complaining I'm trying to help..... I have been looking into the code with one of my buddies trying to narrow down where it might be coming from so I could help out everyone all across the 10.2 world...... Just so u know :p

#267 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

I flashed the newest update and it is super smooth like I haven't noticed any hesitation from my phone at all.... No fc just super fast

#268 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

4.3.07 yippe I'll report back on it soon as I flash

#269 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Still got android.acore.process fc, and a fc for something else but I don't remember. I guess 4.3 doesn't like me. Edit: i did try fix permissions but to no avail. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

#270 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Still got android.acore.process fc, and a fc for something else but I don't remember. I guess 4.3 doesn't like me.Edit: i did try fix permissions but to no avail.Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

I did not have they issue at all... Maybe a bad download... And maybe it's just me but I just got off a call and it sounded like the person was yelling it was so loud.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#271 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

I did not have they issue at all... Maybe a bad download... And maybe it's just me but I just got off a call and it sounded like the person was yelling it was so loud.

I've been that problem with all 4.3 ROMs and a few 4.2. Beanstalk 4.2 is the best I've used and is where I'm probably gonna have to stay.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

#272 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

Was that with the new 4.3.07 update

#273 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

When tim released the new beanstalk, yesterday I think it was. That's why I think all the 4.3 ROMs hate me. I've though about reverting stock and reflashing CWM and root and all that stuff.

#274 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yes.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#275 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

When tim released the new beanstalk, yesterday I think it was. That's why I think all the 4.3 ROMs hate me. I've though about reverting stock and reflashing CWM and root and all that stuff.

Try not flashing su. All is good with root now.

PDbEXCr.png

#276 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

Try not flashing su. All is good with root now.

Ok. I'll try it. Redownloading in case it was bad

#277 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Tim ur officially the $#!+ so far so good my call volume is just as u said like they are yelling in your ear..... I haven't had any force closes or any errors.... thanx again for all of your hard work..... I get paid on Friday and will b making a donation to u for all of your hard work..... you have been great, always helping when I have had any problems or issues... And u always respond quickly..... once again thanx for all u have done for the Motorola community

#278 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

If u go back a few pages someone left me a reply and gave step by step instructions to flash 4.3 they worked great for me.....I haven't had any issues with the new super su so no need to do those steps

#279 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Starting with everything wiped, I haven't had any problems with this rom with flashing everything at once (rom, gapps, SU, in that order). I still flash SU b/c I've had apps still not work correctly without it (things that try to install crazy stuff, i.e. Xposed installer). If I flash arrrghs kernel I flash that then SU in one go too.

#280 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

So I completely wiped and formatted, added the file, low and behold keyboard issues and holo launcher didn't work. Wiped and reflashed, used trebuchet until I got slim apps, I remember someone saying it worked. Back to recovery, installed slim apps, updated holo launcher, everything is awesome. Thanks for the help guys, and Tim, keep up the good work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users