2 replies to this topic

#1 Darkness

Darkness

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Very nice and well laid out forum! Think i may be spending some time around here doin' some learnin'. Been on xda for about a decade now.

This is the first time i could not get a droid phone of mine to root. I have had many in the past with no problems. I had this rooted before the last update and i used Keep Root. Had root all along until sunday night. Crashed and had to do a recovery. Now with all the root tools i have found for my Maxx, I cannot get the binaries to take. Razr Blade doesn't even work. My root checkers show i have root, but nothing will run on root. Safestrap will not work either. I have spent the last 2 days searching this forum and many others with no success.

Any suggestions?

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

Couple options here... First you can try going into Manage apps -> Smart actions -> Clear data, cache and uninstall updates if possible then try to root again.

Chances are good that won't work so you will need to use

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to restore back to fresh out of the box then root prior to signing in to your Google account.

• jrbook3 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 Darkness

Darkness

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

That utility ROCKS! That is what i was looking for and i have had 100% success with it! Thanks!

• Memnoch73 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users