• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Ok, boys and girls, its giveaway time!
In honor of Memorial Day hear in the states, let’s have a giveaway.
So I am a Marine, OORAH! I have been out since 2003, but as it is once a Marine always a Marine. So in honor of all the Men and Women who Serve, Have Served, and will Serve, Let’s have a giveaway.
The Men and Women of the Armed Forces protect us, and keep us safe. They guard our freedom daily. Often by giving up their own freedom. So in honor of their protection I have an Otterbox Defender Case, an Otterbox Commuter Case (sorry fellas this case is PINK), a Gel case and one screen protector. All for the OG Razr, and all to represent the 4 main branches of military in the USA. Army, Navy, Air force, Marines. Yes I’ll even include the Swabbin Sallies, I kid I Kid. Look guys I had to, but seriously the Marines are just a department of the Navy anyway…. Wait for it….. Wait for it…. THE MENS DEPARTMENT, bwahahaha.
I am just joking, my family represents all branches of the military, and I have mad respect for each and every serviceman and woman. The Navy, Marine guys will get it. We work closely together and cut each other daily. It’s just the way it is.

So. Here is what I want. I want just a little insert from all of you who have served. From the ones who haven’t, tell us about someone you know who has, and if you don’t know anyone, just tell us how you feel about our servicemen and women, and what they mean to you.

Here are the rules, WE DON’T NEED NO STINKIN RULES!! LOL
It will be a random drawing of the names entered to will, so don’t think that your story has to be bad to the bizzone to win. Just tell us the truth and be honest. And hey if you don’t have the need for one of these cases, so what, tell us your story anyway! Just let us know in the beginning to count you out of the drawing.
I will close this giveaway on 5/28/2012 at 2000 hours. I will then shortly after announce the winners, from there pm me your address and I will ship the following Tuesday. I will give first dibbs to first drawn name, 2nd dibbs to second drawn ect, ect.

Note! These are not brand new cases, they were used for a very brief time by me and my wife. However they are in excellent condition. These otterboxes are not cheap, and I hope someone can be blessed by this giveaway!!

Good Luck!! And God Bless!

Ok lets bump it up a notch! So i felt bad for all those Maxx's out there, missing the love of this giveaway. So I just bought a Otterbox Commuter case for the MAXX. This will be going out in the giveaway as well! So come on my maxx friends lets hear your storry!
Also if you have already posted and stated to count you out due to you having a maxx, just edit your post, and you will be in!
**note if you win the giveaway for the maxx case, it may take a few extra day's to get your case, as i will have to get it mailed to me first, and then forward it to you!**

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
Lets get it going! This is the last day for the Memorial Day Case giveaway.
I know it was short and sweet, but there it is. Get your name in!
Also if your in for the Maxx Case please specify in your post!
Thanks again to all who Serve!

Drawing has ended, winners announcement coming soon!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

in no perticuoar order
Painandpleasure (Arrived and Sporting the goodness!)
TheRazr26 ( Arrived and Sporting the goodness!)
DrNoob (Arrived and Sporting the goodness!)
Hootowlserenade ( Arrived and Sporting the goodness!)

Uberdan ( No response as of yet )

So there you have it! Thanks to all for participating. Thanks to those who serve.
Please pm me your address and i will get them out asap!
  • mattlgroff and DarkOverDroid like this

Posted Image

#2 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

Wow thanks for doing this i have 3 family membere currently serving. I also have 2 great friends who have served. Mad respect for all who protect our nation. May we pray for the ones now and the ones we lost, we shall never forget, what you have done. Thank you and good luck.

Please do not enter me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Don't need a case - I have an otterbox myself and love it. Just wanted to say thanks to you and all in the service! Its an incredible thing to do for our country and God bless you for it.

[ ...paths? ... where we're going we don't need... paths. ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#4 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

I normally don't put myself in for the giveaways by other members but its probably about time I got a case lol. If not this way, then ill have to take my cheap butt out and get one. I am currently serving in the US Air Force and about to renlist again. I have been in for 10 years now and am wanting to make a career out of it. I have done 3 awesome tours to Iraq which have turned out being a total of 2 years total so far. My second tour was the best because I got to work side by side with the Army and Marines. You boys are a riot and will always have my utmost respect.

My brother also served in the Army and did a tour in Afghanistan before getting out. Growing up we hated each other, but both being in the military brought us closer than we ever were. So not only has the military given me a life and family, it gave my brother and I something in common for the first time. Love us or hate us, we are here to stay and protect your right to have that opinion. I would also like to say that please don't only think about the military this weekend. Remember the police officers, firemen, and anyone else that helps protect our way of life. We are now and always will be a proud and strong country.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)
  • DarkOverDroid and mixerpilot like this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#5 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Count me out. But thank you for serving, putting up this giveaway, and having only a couple grammar mistakes. Carry on... ;-)
a what? an android? whats that?

#6 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

lol I love how this has turned into a thank-you thread :) we're such good people! lol

[ ...paths? ... where we're going we don't need... paths. ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#7 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

Count me out, as I have a fat MAXX, Lol. My Dad served in Nam and I have two teenage boys doing their second year in JROTC in H.S, and plan to enlist soon after school. My heart goes out to all of you that serve our beautiful country and protect our (some ungrateful) asses. All while putting your lives on the line day in and day out. I'd like to say thank you, but words can't describe what you guys and gals mean to us. If it weren't for all of you, I very much doubt that I would even be able to be here today typing this to you. May God be with each and every Soldier,Policeman,Fireman,Nurse,Doctor,Ambulance driver, and anyone else I may have missed. God Bless America and every other country on earth.
Posted Image

#8 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

In honor of memorial day, 18 military veterans commit suicide every single day. Remember this fact.

#9 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

I would like to remember the 21 people my unit lost on this last deployment to Afghanistan. R.I.P. guys. I'd also like to remember the 2 friends from my previous unit that were killed last weekend. R.I.P. SSG Knox and SGT. Knapp. Gone but never forgotten. 1st Battalion 377th Field Artillery Regiment. "Big Guns set the pace, Air Assault."

3BCT 25th ID.
"Never broken"

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#10 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

I would like to remember the 21 people my unit lost on this last deployment to Afghanistan. R.I.P. guys. I'd also like to remember the 2 friends from my previous unit that were killed last weekend. R.I.P. SSG Knox and SGT. Knapp. Gone but never forgotten. 1st Battalion 377th Field Artillery Regiment. "Big Guns set the pace, Air Assault."

3BCT 25th ID.
"Never broken"

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Chances are I buried one of them. 1/3 honor guard here. Arlington national cemetery. All in the name of scary old terrorism.

#11 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Great thread here. Count me out though. Active duty USAF, 7 yrs, 5 deployments. Thanks to all who serve or have served.

*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#12 brando21

brando21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

Ok so first off omit me from the giveaway. Thank you all who have served in the military no matter which branch. A big thank you to those who support and you know where im going for those who dont. Ok to the good stuff. Did 4 years active US Navy R.I.P Tomcats and 6 years active US Army. 3 deployments within 5 years so it was a rough one. Forced out due to back injuries so im now a disabled veteran. But my allegiance didnt end there still support the warfighter with where I work.

#13 painandpleasure

painandpleasure

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Active Army Drill Sergeant. Was wounded Memorial Day 2007 by an ied in Iraq but was rewarded by God Memorial Day 2008 with the birth of my son, so this weekend is a very memorable one. Thanks to those serving, previously served and those who come to me to train to serve in the future.

#14 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

!!OP UPDATED!!

Ok lets bump it up a notch! So i felt bad for all those Maxx's out there, missing the love of this giveaway. So I just bought a Otterbox Commuter case for the MAXX. This will be going out in the giveaway as well! So come on my maxx friends lets hear your storry!
Also if you have already posted and stated to count you out due to you having a maxx, just edit your post, and you will be in!
**note if you win the giveaway for the maxx case, it may take a few extra day's to get your case, as i will have to get it mailed to me first, and then forward it to you!**
  • mixerpilot likes this

Posted Image

#15 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

!!OP UPDATED!!

Man, you are the bomb diggity for going out and doing that. You are another cog of this site that keeps it going and proves we are the best.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#16 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

thanks to all who have served...

#17 Ghostface

Ghostface

Giggling Carebare From the land of Jelly Beans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your Mommy's bed. Your dad is looking at me funny though.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

It should be a Lapdock 500 memorial day giveaway lol.

I have a friend, a family member, and 2 of our in laws serving in Afghanistan right now. This could be of great use for some.

#18 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Count me out brother. I have a Outer Box Defender and love it. Thank you all who served before I did, during, and after. Family (& Friends) as well who served in all branches with respect to them all. I am a Marine as well, Kill! Joined in 2003/01/21 and got out (2003/07/25) 3 months after Boot Camp due to an injury. I reenlisted in 2005/05/26 and got out in 2007/09/06 due to re injuring my original injury. I was a 0352 and I got out as a E-4. I would do it all again if I could. I loved every minute of it, learned a lot, made some brothers, and made a man out of me. Never deployed but damn did I try. Did all the pre deployment training and was the closest I got to being deployed (29 Palms). I was there when my brothers left and there when they came home. Best part was I helped them adjust back to life in the states. You who deployed knows how much of a shock it can be and lives that are taken from not being able to handle it. I lived through there stories, pictures, and videos. Even one I asked that was willing to talk to me about there time over did and I took it all in. Someone has to take care of the home front. I guess I was one of them. Honor, Courage, Commitment. Oorahh!

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#19 croid

croid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

my grandpa and great uncle both served in ww1. the troops are cool. all my buddies that have served are out now. god bless america AND YOU.

#20 hootowlserenade

hootowlserenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationDavison, MI

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

I am astounded at how many forum members are serving our country! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has served and is currently serving our country, without you guys we wouldn't have our freedom to live as we choose in this great country.

Sent from the cutting edge of my RAZR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users