Photo

Can't Flash Back to Stock

Best Answer livinginkaos , 31 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Try this utility -http://www.droidrzr....st-it/?p=324120

It sounds like you grabbed one version too old since the tz (trusted zone) is the one getting kicked.

This has the root steps in it as well.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fenderguy05

fenderguy05

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

I have recently rooted my droid razr HD, and everything was going great.  One day an OTA update came through, within the last month, and like an idiot I said yes to the upgrade.  I had forgotten about the issues this causes with rooted phones.

Now my phone isn't rooted, or unrooted for that matter.  Apps that require root don't know what to do, and when I try to re-root I'm told it is still rooted.

I recently searched, and found the original xml file, at least what I believe was the original software.  Used RSD lite, put the phone into bootloader, and tried to flash the phone.

Everytime I tried I got an error for a different reason, usually starts at the tz command?  To wipe tz?  The phone errors and stops the flashing process.  I'm stuck, and really want to fix this issue because I was enjoying the rooted razr.

Any help is appreciated as to what I can to do fix this issue.

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:38 AM   Best Answer

Try this utility -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It sounds like you grabbed one version too old since the tz (trusted zone) is the one getting kicked.

This has the root steps in it as well.

• johnthehillbilly likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 fenderguy05

fenderguy05

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Awesome, gave that a try over the weekend, worked great.

Back to normal...

• johnthehillbilly and livinginkaos like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users